Ch.30

With Larry: 

The second youngest Koopaling was frowned as he entered the hanger office, startling both Iggy and Lemmy. 

Iggy had been seated in front of his computer, the four monitors illuminating brightly in the semi-dark room, the lights having been off. 

Lemmy had fallen asleep, sitting at the large table table in the center of the room with his head resting on his arms, exhausted from what happened last night. 

“W-Well h-hellooOO dear b-brother of o-oooUUURRRSSss. W-What brings y-you heeere?” asked Iggy, stuttering horribly and trembling. 

Larry raised an eyebrow in confusion, but then smelled the faint scent of coffee. 

Larry’s eyes widened in realization. 

“You didn’t-” began Larry, glaring at the tallest Koopaling. 

Iggy giggled giddily, his chair spinning a few times before he stopped it. 

Lemmy sighed. 

“He took advantage and found the hidden stash of coffee and made some” explained Lemmy, resting his head on the table. 

Larry nodded, walking over to the tallest Koopaling and grabbing his hair, pulling it a little forcefully. 

“W-Why are y-you d-dooOOIINNnngg this L-Larry? W-WHY A-ARE YOU D-DOING T-THIIIS?” exclaimed Iggy dramatically, now panicking, acting like an animal trapped in a corner. 

Larry sighed, letting go of his hair and crossing his arms. 

“I didn’t even pull your hair that hard…” muttered Larry. 

He then shook his head. 

“Each airship is equipped with a tracker, right?” asked Larry. 

Iggy stopped trembling in fear, trying to fix his glasses, but ended up making them crooked instead. 

He didn’t seem to take notice of this, though. 

“Y-Yeeessssss, t-they s-shooOOOUUULLLDDD b-be” said Iggy, picking up the mug of coffee he had on the computer desk, about to take a sip out of it. 

Larry grabbed the mug, causing the tallest Koopaling to whine as he weakly attempted to grab it back. 

Larry sighed and rolled his eyes. 

“Listen, you want to help Ludwig, right?” asked Larry, deciding to get straight to the point. 

Iggy and Lemmy both blinked as they looked at him, exchanged glances, and then returned to looking at him. 

Larry sighed, slapping his hand on his forehead and shaking his head. 

“Let me reiterate that. Do. You. Want. To. HELP. Ludwig? As in, do you want to help him overcome his Kooky side?” asked Larry, getting impatient. 

Iggy and Lemmy both gasped, nodding. 

“Yes! But...dad made some good points and proof that maybe Ludwig wasn’t the one who murdered those nine guards...maybe the first one...but there’s no proof that it WAS. You saw his lab, it was completely empty and clean...thank goodness…” said Lemmy, glancing down sadly as he muttered the last part. 

Iggy nodded his head, grinning, his glasses becoming even more crooked. 

“I-IndeeEEEEED!” said Iggy. 

Larry nodded. 

“Good. I helped Ludwig and Junior escape from some guards who were chasing them last night. The guards didn’t seem to SEE who they were chasing, though, so I took advantage and pretended I was attacked by the 'two figures' they were chasing, all while Ludwig and Junior hid in the garage with Junior’s airship” explained Larry, glancing away as he put the mug on the table, FAR from Iggy.