P R O L O G U E

"She would've taken a bullet for them, but they were the ones holding the gun."

----------

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Alaska Hades had always been more of a troublemaker than an angel as the youngest of her siblings.
She was always seeking fun and never cared about getting into trouble.

But she had secrets,
hidden underneath her mask.
Her mother sucked all the self-confidence and happiness out of her.
She had started cutting herself to release the pain at an age, where she should worry about nothing else but having not enough toys.

After a not-so-accidental incident,
Alaska was blamed for something she had never done.
But her mother's lies were too good, too manipulative, and so she was shipped off to a boarding school for delinquents in England.

After five years of swimming and eventually drowning in a pool of self-loath mixed with the pain of her family's betrayal,
she had to return to the people, who she despised with every fiber of her body.

But then news were thrown at Alaska and then it just wouldn't stop getting worse.
She got a new stepmother, who actually seemed pretty nice,
but how can you trust someone who loved the poeple you hate?

On top of that Alaska got stepbrothers, who hated her to the core since the very first time they saw her.

Why, you might ask?
She didn't know.

They caused her pain, wanting her to feel what they had felt, without knowing that she had alreday suffered worse than all of them combined.

What will happen?
Will her family ever find out the truth
and open their eyes?
Will she ever have someone to lean onto?

----------

WARNING:

This isn't your fairytale story with unicorns and rainbows. This story involves a lot of dark themes, which might be triggering for some of you guys.

This story contains abusive content, depression and mafia related stuff.

There won't be any explicit sexually mature scenes.

----------

CAUTION:

important: this is as much of a spoiler as it is a warning as it is an apology.
in this story there will be a scene with sexual assault. however, when i wrote this story i was way too young and immature to be tackling topics such as this sexual assault, so my handling of it was extremely immature.
since i couldn't even begin to grasp the severity of it back then. and for that, i would like to sincerely apologize.
for a more detailed explanation, please, if you read until then, do read the note in chapter 16.
this note is solely to warn and to apologize.

There is a really, really fast-paced romance in this book. I didn't know much about how to write love stories back when I started the book and I also somehow just wanted it to be some funny side story.

Why I'm telling you this?

Because there are a lot of comments about it, that aren't necessarily bad or anything, but I just wanted to warn you,
since some of the readers kind of lost it there for a second, lol.

That is by no means any offense,
by the way.

And another thing,
there are a lot of things in this book that might not make sense or are quite unrealistic. The reason for that is, that I wasn't out to write the most realistic story there is, when I started writing.

I just wanted to write down my imagination and ideas, which I did.

So, just so you're warned about
that as well.

By the way, I added this because of those many comments that mentioned how fast it is. So, don't wonder why there are so many comments that say it's freaking fast, please.

Thank you very much.
Have fun ♡

----------

| Start: 9th October 2020 |

| End: 21st December 2020 |

----------

Text copyright © LissyLisafou10 ™ 2020

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electrical form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course, please address author with a private message.

All rights reserved ® LissyLisafou10_™

----------

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

----------