C H A P T E R 7

[7]

A L A S K A

"Are you serious?!"

"Are you serious?!"

"What?"

"You graffitied a train without me!! That was our thing! I am hurt," I exclaimed, feigning being hurt by putting my hand on my heart and wiping away a fake tear.

"Come on, Al. We even wrote your name on it! And our symbol. Everybody who knows us, knows that this was from 'us'!" Max argued, sounding kind of defeated.

"Yeah, only that I didn't write my name on it myself!"

"But nobody knows that! Only you..."

"Ugh. Whatever," I cave in and leaned back on the couch that I was sitting on.

After the 'reunion' in the cafeteria, we drove around in their Lamborghini while I gawked about the car. I mean, that car has got some style, you know? I preferred ordinary ones more, but regardless, it was a pretty car.

Anyway, after that, we went to their apartment and talked. A lot. Like seriously, we talked for 3 hours about everything that had happened after Leo and Max had moved away. They told me how they were in 3 different schools, because the principals got sick of them after only a couple of months. Didn't expect anything else, to be honest.

They also fought a lot and scared everyone away because the students in those school apparently were 'too boring to have fun with'. And they also got quite a reputation due to their cold glares and well, their carefreeness. Or rather recklessness. So, long story short, today was their first day in Fordfew High and they didn't even know that my brothers attended the same school yet.

I then told them about the remarriage from my father, and about my new stepbrothers. I also told them how my biologicals still hated me to the core and about the morning, where I almost got an anxiety attack.

Let's just say, rest in peace poor wall.

Their anger issues got worse over those two years, where I hadn't seen them. It's getting almost insane with those damn anger issues. They also were a lot more stubborn and short tempered than before, but I didn't mind. I could handle them.

Sometimes.

In the evening, I got a call from my 'stepmother'. She asked where I was and if I was fine. It's funny, though, and I even mentally laughed, because the thought of my stepmother caring more about me than my actual father, than my own blood, was just sick.

Anyhow, I didn't want to go to the mansion anyways. I wanted to spend time with my bestfriends, whom I hadn't seen for over two years, may I add. I also didn't want to hear my biologicals' insults right now. I was vulnerable after I got reunited with my real family, my boys. My emotions got mixed up and my walls had fallen a bit, but tomorrow they will grow back, the cracks will be fixed and the holes will be stuffed, because now that I have my bestfriends back, I've gained some of my once lost confidence back.