E X T R A - C H A P T E R 1

[Ex: 1]

A L A S K A

One year.

It was one year since I woke up from the coma. One year full of memories and beautiful moments.

My life changed to the better after the big fight. I spent a lot of time with my brothers and although my guard was on at first, I slowly warmed up to them. They were really trying hard to make it up to me and of course that doesn't undo their actions, but at least they knew what they did wrong.

And my father, well throughout the first couple of months we spent a lot of time talking about the past and shedding tears, but after we talked everything out and after we said every unspoken word, we were good. Our relationship became better and I saw the man in him, that I saw in him when I was younger, again.

Oh and, Jack and Lily became instantly good friends with 'The mini gang' and one month ago they even joined us, so now we were 5 members. My friendship with Lily was especially close because she was one of the first girls that I've been really close to, so yeah.

Leo and Max are also doing great. Especially Max. He's like very happy all the time lately and always grins while staring into space, first I thought something was wrong with his sanity but then I saw him kissing Lily one day, which explained his behavior.

I guess they're going out, but they haven't told anyone yet and I also didn't want to ask before they don't reveal their secret, so they don't know that I know.

Anyways, I was kind of like Max as well though. It was going great with Xavier. After I was discharged from the hospital he was always around me and made sure I was fine since he blamed himself. But after a lot of convincing I finally got him to stop thinking about it and from then on everything was awesome. We had a lot of dates, for example one time he practically kidnapped me and drove with his car to a fucking beach. At first I was protesting and saying that I didn't even have clothes, but when he threw me into the water those thoughts were literally washed away and I just enjoyed the time with him.

However, when we returned my bestfriends weren't really fond of it.

"Sky, what are you doing?" Xavier whispered into my ear, embracing me from behind and resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm just thinking about what happened in the past year." I replied softly as I looked at the wall in front of me, which was decorated with dozens of pictures of me and the poeple I love.

They were memories. Good memories.

"Ok. Come on, then. We don't wanna be late and become the victims of your mother's wrath, now do we?" he teased and ruffled my hair wherupon I sent him a glare.

We made our way down the stairs after we left our apartment and got into Xav's car.

And yeah, we are living together, but we just moved in 2 months ago so everything's still new.