C H A P T E R 19

[19]

T H I R D  P E R S O N

The week went by and the Hades brothers as well as the stepbrothers and Theodore Hades didn't get a lot of sleep. They were constantly working, partying or drowning themselves in their thoughts. They didn't really talk to each other, nor did they eat a lot. The regret was eating them alive, but they wanted it because they knew that they deserved it.

Alaska had bought everything for her new little family member and she didn't even bother to think about her 'family'. She just enjoyed the time with her bestfriends and her little protector.

Alexei already fell in love with the trio, but he was still on guard, though he became very protective over Al. Everytime when the boys tried to hug her he barked at them until they backed away.

Alaska planned to take some stuff out of the mansion today, so she could actually move in with Leo and Max. The past few weeks she just wore clothes from her bestfriends and she bought herself some cosmetic stuff so she could stay in their apartment for a while, but now she wanted to actually move in with them.

She took the little dog and together with her bestfriends they all drove towards her personal 'hell-hole'.

-

A L A S K A

The little one jumped up and down when the big mansion came into view

The little one jumped up and down when the big mansion came into view. Well, let's say he only had eyes for the huge front yard.

We got out of the car and made our way towards the place that I so desperately wanted to avoid. I sighed heavily and rang the bell. Max was standing right behind me, which made me feel a little bit more comfortable.

The door opened and a tired-looking Warren stood there. His hair was messy and there were some huge nasty dark bags resting right underneath his eyes. He looked like shit to say the least.

As soon as he saw me his face lit up in shock but also relief. Wait. Does he think I would come back? Seriously?

I pushed past him and ignored the shocked faces from maids and 'family' members as I raced up the stairs with Alexei right behind me. I opened the door to my room to see that everything was like before. The bedsheets were still unmade and my jeans was still lying on top of my books on the desk.

It was like I never left this place. But why didn't they clean it up? I mean, the maids always tidied our rooms so why didn't they do it when I was gone?

Anyways, I shook my head in order to get rid of those thoughts and made my way to the walk-in closet. Just when I wanted to turn the door knob I glanced back to Alexei to see him jumping onto my bed and placing his butt on my pillow.