C H A P T E R 8

[8]

A L A S K A

I pushed the front doors of the school open and put my emotionless face on

I pushed the front doors of the school open and put my emotionless face on. The guys were on either side of me, looking bored as usual. They hated school, so they made it fun in their ways. Which means, they fight with students, argue with teachers, pull pranks, skip classes and smoke in the non-smoking area.

Anyway, Max had hacked the school's system yesterday and changed our schedules, so we had the same classes now. Those dumbasses had to retake a grade in middle school, by the way. They were smart, especially Max, but if you're too lazy to do homework or to even attend school, it doesn't matter how smart you are. That's why they were both in sophomore year, like me.

As we walked trough the hallways, girls were swooning over us, or rather the two guys next to me, and guys were glaring at us or turning away, the fear practically radiating off them.

We made our way to our first class, dreading whatever lecture the teacher was going to give us for disturbing her class.

Remember how I first came to class? Yeah well, the boys love big entrances just as much as me. So, Leo kicked the door open and we walked in. The teacher snapped his head towards us and looked as if he was about to yell, but as soon as he spotted us, he shut his mouth.

Was that because I was the Hades' sister or because 'The Russians' were standing right beside me?

That's what everybody called them in this town, who didn't know about the underworld, by the way.

The Russians.

Sounds pretty dramatic, if you'd ask me.

They were quite famous here and almost everyone, who knew them, feared them. There were a lot, like seriously a whole lot, of rumors about them. Half of it was ridiculous, like they were gay, because they had never been seen in a girl's company, or they were a couple, because they seemed so close. But there were also rumors that were more true than anybody around here could ever imagine.

For example, there were some about them having killed people or threatened them with guns and that they were drug dealers. That part about the drugs ain't true, by the way. They do buy drugs and stuff, but they'd never sell it, especially not to people younger than them.

Anyway, back to topic. The teacher looked as if he was about to pee his pants when Leo sent him a glare as he stared at me for too long. Poor old man.

"Do we have to introduce ourselves or can we skip that shit and sit down?" Max asked boredly and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"N-no." He cleared his throat. "You can just sit down."

"Thank godess," Leo grumbled and dragged us along with him to the back of the classroom.

"You guys should be friendlier to old people. That poor man looked as if he was about to pass out," I mocked them while I sat down on a chair between them.

"But he's annoying and it's fun to scare people!" Max whined like the childish little baby he was when he was around me, us.

"Shut up, both of you! I am trying to sleep over here, can't you see that," Leo hissed and pulled his hood over his head as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

"Now that he mentioned it, I am pretty tired too," I admitted. I put my head on Leo's shoulder and pulled my legs to my chest. It sounds uncomfortable but I tend to do that a lot. So, I closed my eyes and snuggled deeper into his chest. After a few seconds, I felt him move his arm around me protectively.

He could be so cute if he wanted to.

By the way, we weren't in any kind of relationship, but it wasn't only friendship either; at least not a 'normal' one. I never had a crush on them or anything, but I did have my first kisses with them.

I was kinda, but not really, drunk when I had my first kiss with Leo. It was the first time that I had tried alcohol at the age of 13. It was just some beer  but my alcohol tolerance was very low back then.

I know, I know. 13 isn't an age where you should drink beer, but I didn't care. There wasn't anyone who would care about that anyways and I wanted to feel free so badly, to escape reality for at least a few hours. That's also the reason, why I took drugs at the mere age of 14.

Freedom.

I wanted to escape my nightmares and my anxieties. I wanted to forget the scars and bruises. And I also wanted to forget my 'family'.

Anyway, like I said, it was kinda more than friendship between the three of us. Well, the guys weren't gay, but I think you get what I mean. We cuddle very often, since I love it, and we also kiss each other sometimes. It's just a habit of us to give each other pecks on the lips or sometimes, we also had to act like a couple in front of enemies or something in order to fool them.

Let's just say, it was a normal thing for us to kiss each other.

Just as I was about to drift away, the bell rang loudly overhead. I groaned and slowly stood up. That's when I noticed three of my brothers staring at me. I rolled my eyes, put my backpack on my back and headed for the door.

I wasn't at all prepared for the events that would happen next.

Hey there, I am really sorry that this chapter was all about Leo and Max again. I am pretty obsessed with the friendship between Alaska and these two lately.

So, in which pov shall I write the next chapter?

I hope you liked the chapter!
Love y'all! Stay safe!

Vote | Comment | Follow

- L I S A