Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV
I quickly grabbed my things and rushed out the door to were my book was. I looked over into the pond and it wasn't there. I was frantically feeling in the water for it. Dang it. I thought. All my hero data was gone. Usually Kacchan isn't that bad since him and Sienna started dating but he has gotten worse. I don't exactly know how she stands to be around him but she looks happy when she is with him so that's all that matters. Her happiness. I started to walk home losing hope and sulking cause I couldn't find my notebook. -small time skip- you all know what happened when all might saved Izuku and stuff. This is after izuku's talk with all might and he was heading towards Bakugou.
I was walking when I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around only to be greeted by bright blue eyes. "S-Sienna?" She slightly smiled and handed me my book. It looked all wet and burnt but it also looked clean. "Y-you cleaned it? T-thank you!" I said grabbing it flipping through making sure everything was ok. I looked back up at her. She was giving me a thumbs up. She started to walk in front of my and I quickly rushed to her side. "How did you clean it?" I asked her. She began making signs. "It wasn't really hard. I just simply fixed some smeared wording." (Sienna is not talking. She is mute. She is using sign language to communicate. If she ever talks. It will be in bold) I chuckled a bit. "You know. Your really nice Sienna-Chan." She nodded and we continued to walk. I noticed a crowd up ahead and a whole lot of shouting from what sounded like heros. I grabbed Sienna's hand and pulled her to the front of the crowd only to witness the horror. It was the Sludge villain from earlier. Hero's were trying to put out the fire and keep the crowd back and safe. "Our quirks aren't suited for this type of thing!" One of the hero's yelled. "THAT KID IS GONNA DIE IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING SOON!" Another one said. I quickly look at the villian only to be shocked. I see spiky blonde hair and red orbs staring at me. I was frozen in fear. It was Kacchan. He was the hostage. I look over to see Sienna standing there. Her face more emotionless than usual. She was gripping my hand and trembling. I could tell she was terrified. As I watched my friend struggle for his life my feet began to move. I don't know why but they just moved. I felt my hand leave Sienna's as I rushed towards the situation. Hearing the hero's yelling things. "Hey kid get back here!" "ITS NOT SAFE!" "STOP!" I continued to run and threw my book bag at the villain. A book hitting his eye making him loosen his grip on Kacchan so he was able to breath. I clawed at the villain trying to free Kacchan. "What are you doing you damn Deku! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" He yelled still trying to resist. I kept clawing as the Sludge villain noticed I was there. "Oh your the little runt I was supposed to have earlier. Your trying to save your friend huh? TO BAD THIS WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO!" He yelled cocking what looked like a fist back and swinging towards me. I closed my eyes bracing for the impact. But it never came. I look up to see a bright light and someone holding the villains smudged fist. I look at the persons face to see Sienna. Her hair was whiter than usual and her blue eyes were now a bright glowing white. She had an angered expression on her face. Sure many may think she looked emotionless but there was anger there. She grabbed my arm and teleported me away from the villain. She quickly teleported back and was standing in front of the sludge villain looking down at the ground. I watched the whole scene play out.
Bakugou's POV
I was struggling and yelling at that damn Deku to get away from me. I didn't need his help. I saw the Villian try and throw a punch at Deku but something stopped him. A flash of light was near Deku and I looked to see Sienna. I could obviously see anger in her face as well as fear. Many would think her face was emotionless but emotions were actually there. She grabbed Deku and teleported him away and she came back. She was standing there with her head towards the ground. Her fists were clenched and glowing white. "Well what do we have here? DID YOU WANT TO DIE TOO!" The villain yelled. Sienna slow lifted her head. I was shocked. Her usually blue eyes were now completely white and glowing. Her hair was whiter than normal. She dug into the sludge villain and grabbed my arm firmly. Making sure she had it. She then aimed her free hand up at the sludge villains face. "YOU CAN'T BEAT ME YOU CHI- before he could finish his sentence there was a bright flash of light was sludge exploded everywhere. I was free from the villain and next to Sienna who was still clutching my arm. I turn to look at her. Her eyes are still glowing and white as well as her hand she aimed at the villain was still glowing white. "S-Sienna?" She turned to me in shock. Her eyes turned back to normal as well as her hair got less white. Her hands did not glow anymore. Her eyes were on the verge of tears. I quickly pulled her into a hug wrapping my arms around her lower waist. She stood on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck squeezing like I was going to leave her. Her silent sobs were heard. I pulled her away and placed my forehead on hers. I whispered so only she could here me. "It's ok. I'm here." I placed a soft kiss on her lips and hugged her again. Placing my hand on the back of her head as she rested her face on my chest. I hadn't noticed that the crowd was rushing towards us all screaming and cheering. There was a huge gust of wind. I looked up to see All might standing right in front of me. Sienna pulled away and interlaced our fingers. "Ahh looks like the situation was handled! Good job little girl! What is your name?" He asked in his mighty voice. "Her name is Sienna Kingsley." I answered for her. "AHH well Ms.Kingsley! That is some impressive power you have there! It would make a great hero one day! How do you feel about attending U.A?" I was shocked. He was really offered Sienna a spot at U.A right then and there. I knew she never cared about becoming a hero, but she became strong for me so she could stay by my side. "Well?" All might asked. I turned to see Sienna staring at me. It looked like she was waiting for my approval. I smiled slightly and she turned back nodding her head. "GREAT! I will get all the paper work settled! You will be accepted off of pure recommendation and will be in the upcoming class of 1-A! Please give me your address so I can stop by with all the paper work needed!" Sienna started to let go of my hand so she could use sign language but I gripped her hand tighter. She looked at me confused. "Her address is *********" "GREAT! SEE YOU SOON MS.KINGSLEY!" All might yelled as he walked towards the press. I pulled Sienna along and started to walk her to my house. We were walking in silence. She was a little bit behind me since I was sorta pulling her. "You know...I'm not gonna say thank you. I didn't need saving." I grumbled. I glanced over my shoulder to see what she was gonna say. She just giggled a bit. "I know that. I wasn't expecting a thank you." She signed. I smiled slightly and continued our way to my house. Pulling her a bit to bring her to my side. I felt her soft lips on my cheek. I quickly turn to her and see her looking at me with her soft smile. "I'm just glad your ok." She signed. I turned away blushing as she giggled. I turned back to her only for her to be looking at the cheer blossom trees we were passing. "Damn...I really love this girl." I thought as we continued towards my house.