Chapter 25

Bakugo's POV
About a month or two has passed and it was time for the exams. "Ok everyone. You have a full week to prepare for the exams. The exams will start on Monday. Class dismissed. You have the full week to study and train for the written and physical part of the exam. Good luck." Aizawa slid into this sleeping bag and fell to sleep.  I got up and grabbed my book bag. Leaning against Sienna's desk as she packed her things. "So will you be going home for the week." She sighed and nodded standing up. "Yea. My father already has the car out front. I'll be gone the whole week studying and training." I nodded as I grabbed her hand and we walked through the halls. "HEY BAKUGO, SIENNA WAIT UP!" I glanced over my shoulder to see Shittyhair running towards us. He wrapped his arm around. Sienna's shoulder. I glared at him as Sienna just laughed and waved me off. "So you guys wanna train and studying together? I mean you two are proberly the strongest in the class and both of your quirks can help with my hardening." Sienna only sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "Ehh sorry Kirishima. I'm going to be at home for the week. Bakugo can though. He is free and would love to help you." I felt a irk mark appear. "I THINK THE FUCK- I was cut off when Sienna pulled my cheek. "Ow ow fine. Tch." I rubbed my cheek as both of them laughed. As we made it outside. Sienna's limo was waiting to her. She turned to Kirishima and hugged him. She then turned to me and hugged me. Placing a kiss on my lips. "Try not to get in trouble ok?" I rolled my eyes. "Yea yea." She only giggled and walked got he car. Getting in and driving off. "Come on Shittyhair. Ask your mom to stay the week at my place unless you wanna get up extra early." I started to walk off. "Oh wait really! Sweet!" He texted his mom right away. She said it was fine. We walked towards my house.

"Hey wait Bakugo. I didn't know Sienna was rich." Shittyhair commented. I rolled my eyes. "Yea. Her parents are." "Oh so what do her parents do?" "Tch. Ask her yourself. It's not my place to tell you." He looked puzzled for a second before smiling again. "Ok! I'm sure she will tell me anyway." I shook my head and chuckled. "Mhm."
Time Skip (Sienna's POV)
Finally the week was over. I had early morning training at 6:00am. Then afternoon studying at 9:30am to 3:00pm. Then afternoon training which focused more on combat and exploring my quirk. That was from 4:00-7:00pm. I ate balanced meals and snacks. Sure I was tired more than usual due to the new move I developed. It drains my energy a lot and usually ends up in me passing out but it does make for a great distraction. As I opened the door. I saw Bakugo and Kirishima talking with Kaminari and Sero. I smiled and walked over to Bakugo. Going in between his legs as he was sitting on my desk. I hugged him tightly. Kissing his neck as his face heated up. "Oi s-Sienna come on now." He pushed me away and covered his face as the boys laughed. I turned around and leaned back onto him. "So how was the studying. He didn't cause too much trouble while I was gone right?"
Bakugo's POV
Was talking with Shittyhair, Dunce face and tape boy until Sienna came between my legs and hugged me. She left small kisses on my neck causing my face to heat up. I looked away and pushed her off trying to cover the flush. Those dumbasses were laughing. "Oi! S-Sienna come on now." She only giggled and turned around. Leaning back into me. Taking her hands and making my arms wrap around her waist as I rested my head on her shoulder. "So how was the studying. He didn't cause too much trouble while I was gone right?" I pinched her side as she jumped a bit and hit my hand softly. I glanced up and saw Shittyhair with a shit eating grin. Fuck. "Oh he was just horrible. He would hit me in the head with the books and told me if I was hungry to feed myself or starve." Sienna's hands went to her heart. "Aww you poor baby." She walked up to him and pulled his head down onto her shoulder. Hugging him and rubbing his back. I growled and stared daggers at Kirishima as we looked up and began to laugh. Sienna pulled away and laughed as well. "Tch. That wasn't even funny". I mumbled. Sienna poked my cheek. "Ehh I think it was. Now get off my desk please." She shocked at my shoulder. I smirked and looked down at her. "Make me." I whispered. She smirked and pulled my collar towards her. I could feel her breath on my neck before feeling a pain on my ear. Sienna was pinching my ear causing me to jump up and bend down a little. "Ow ow ow ow ok ok damnit let go!" She let go and I rubbed my ear as the boys laughed. "Alright students. Get to your seats so we can get started." Everyone went to their seats as Aizawa handed out sheets of paper. "You have 5 minuets to complete it." "WAIT ONLY 5 MINUETS?!" Dunce face blurted out. "Yes now begin." Aizawa fell asleep as everyone turned over their papers and began writing.
Time Skip
The yes it's self was pretty easy. We were waiting for everyone to get into their hero suits. I was standing there crossing my arms sorta listening to what Shittyhair and dunce face was talking about. "Oh wow Sienna your costume upgraded!" I turned my head to see Sienna walking out with Mina and Uraraka by her side. She only smiled and nodded. "Yea. Jeanist thought it would be better to match." Mina's eyes twinkled. "Well you both look like a real couple now!" Sienna giggled and walked over to me. Standing next to me. "Yea and I am totally getting a better view." I turned around to see that damn grape behind Sienna staring up her dress. I grabbed him by the head and blasted him. "Ok everyone quiet down. Now I know you all believed that this exam will by like the entrance exam but- "it's not!" Nezu crawled out of Aizawa's scarf and hopped onto the ground. A group of different pro hero's came out the tunnel. "You will be going against your teachers. In teams of two. These teachers you will go against will be your ultimate enemy and out you at a disadvantage." "Whoa! Don't you think that's unfair? You guys are pros." Dunce face said. Nezu only chuckled. "Yes it is indeed unfair. That's why we had the support Corp make these weights for us. They are half our body weight. We will have them on both wrists to slow our movements." Everyone nodded. "Ok. Now the teams. Asui and Kingsley. You will go against ectoplasm. Ashido and Kaminari, you will go against me.......and Midoriya and Bakugo. Your teacher will be all might." Everyone looked at us. Sienna had worry filled in her eyes as she looked at me. I scoffed and looked away. "The fuck you all looking at?" I growled and stormed off towards the observing room. "Ok then. Asui and Kingsley. You guys will go to gate C. There will be a buzzer commencing the start. You either have to cuff the teacher with these or go past the safe zone. Good luck." Everyone walked off towards the observation room.