Chapter 28

I will tell you when to start the song!
Bakugo's POV
"Now was that so hard?" Sienna teased as she finished fixing her hair. I pouted at the end of the bed. She put me in a black shirt and dark pants with a white and blue varisty jacket. She was wearing blue denim shorts with a white fitting crop top. A black and pink varsity jacket covered her arms. Her hair down and a bit wavy.

She grabbed my arm and keys off my desk and dragged me downstairs

She grabbed my arm and keys off my desk and dragged me downstairs. The old hag and man sitting on the couch watching some show. "Hey there daughter in law. Where y'all going." Sienna giggled. "Just some karaoke with some friends. We will be back on time." The old hag nodded. "Ok have fun. Stay safe." She nodded and walked out dragging me behind her. I crossed my arms across my chest as she walked in front of me. I dragged my feet. She stopped and turned to me. Smirking and walking up. Standing on her toes to whisper in my ear. My face instantly turned red as I grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the address Mina gave us. She only giggled. Her phone rang so she answered.
"HEY GIRLY ARE YOU GUYS ON THE WAY?" Mina shouted over the music.
"Yes we are. What's up?" Sienna answered
"Ahh well I'm sorta here alone and a bit nervous. Do you think you could teleport to me?"
I shook my head as Sienna spotted Shittyhair and Dunce face in front of us. "Give me one second Mina. HEY KAMINARI, KIRISHIMA!" She waved the idiots down as they turned around and stopped. Waiting for her to catch up. "Oh hey Sienna, what's up?" "Well Mina got there early and is a bit nervous to be alone so I was going to teleport to her. Could you guys walk with Bakugo?" I clenched my teeth. "I DON'T NEED THESE IDIOTS TO BABYSIT ME! I AM FINE ON MY OWN!" "Hahaha sure! We got you bro!" Shittyhair draped a arm around my shoulder. "Thanks. Mina show me the place please." She turned the phone around and in a flash of light, Sienna was gone. I was now walking with idiots. Shoving my hands in my pockets. "Sooo. What happened to your cheek?" Dunce face poked my bandaged cheek as I winced and slapped his arm away. "Nothing fuck off." Kirishima busted out laughing. "Did Sienna blast your ass ahahahaha." My face flushed as I growled. "Oh god hahaha. You got your ass handed to you by your own girl?!" Dunce face teased. I blasted his arm as he stopped laughing and rubbed his arm. "Hey ow man! Not cool!" Kirishima laughed more. "SHUT UP DAMNIT! IT ISN'T FUNNY! ILL KILL YOU BOTH!"
Sienna's POV
I teleported to see two guys talking to Mina. She looked uncomfortable. I walked up to them. Wrapping my arm around Mina. "Umm excuse me. Could you stop pestering my girlfriend?" I glanced to the side and saw Mina's face flush. The boys looked taken back but then smirked. "Girlfriend?" "Damn your both hot. How about we get your numbers. Have some fun." I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Guess boys just don't understand things. Come on bae. Let's show em." I winked as I pulled her to the Karaoke stage. Typing a song into the machine. The music started to play and Mina smirked.

Start SongSienna Why am I always hit on by the boys I never likeI can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right Mina I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be politeBut it always seems to bite me in theSienna Ask me for my number...

Start Song
Sienna Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right
Mina I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the
Sienna Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot
Mina You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not
Sienna You had me at "hello", then you opened up your mouth
Mina And that is when it started going south
Oh!
Sienna Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
Mina No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
T-take a hint, take a hint
Sienna I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top
Mina You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "stop"
Sienna And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
Mina You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!
Sienna Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
Mina No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
T-take a hint, take a hint
Sienna What about "no" don't you get?
Mina So go and tell your friends
Sienna I'm not really interested
It's about time that you're leavin'
Mina I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and
You'll be gone
One
Sienna Get your hands off my
Mina Two
Sienna Or I'll punch you in the
Mina Three
Sienna Stop your staring at my hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
Mina I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Woah!
Sienna Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
T-take a hint, take a hint
Sienna's POV
I grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her too a booth as the boys glared and walked away. Soon Deku, Kaminari, Torodorki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Jirou, and Bakugo walked in. They walked to our large booth. Everyone sat down. Bakugo next to me with his arm draped across the back of the booth. Todoroki on the end with Uraraka sitting next to him. Uraraka was next to Deku as Deku was next to Jirou. Jirou was stuck with Kaminari as Kirishima sat on the other side of me and next to Mina. "Sweet we are all here! Who want's to go first?" Mina bounced in her seat as everyone just stared at eachother. "Oh! How about we do a contest. Boys against girls!" Uraraka suggested. "OH WOW THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! LETS DO IT! BOYS FIRST! TWO SONGS EACH!" The boys rubbed the back of their necks looking nervous. "Uhhh yeaaaa I can't really sing". Kirishima spoke. "Yea same." Kaminari spoke. "Ahh go one it will be fun." Mina pushed Kirhsima's shoulder as the boys got out the both except Katsuki. "Oi Bakubro come on!" "Tch I don't sing..." I smirked and leaned into his ear. "Remember the thing I told you earlier...."
*flashback to earlier*
"If you do this karaoke and sing. I'll let you do anything you want with me later tonight."
*back to present time*
Bakugo's face flushed red and he instantly stood up and marched towards the stage. Typing in a song before whispering with the boys. Mina leaned over to me. "So what did you say?" I laughed and shook my head. "Nothing. Just a bit motivation." She laughed as the boys started to sing.