Chapter 37

MAJOR TIME SKIP (Sienna's POV)
It was now the end of the training camp. I didn't fully figure out the new technique Aizawa taught me, but I can harvest a bit of the suns light without burning myself. Everyone was told change into clothes and come outside when they were ready. Bakugo wore a black T-shirt with black pants. I wore a black crop top with black pants as well.

We were all standing around with class 1-B

We were all standing around with class 1-B. Yes. They came to the training camp as well. "All right everyone! We are going to have a scare contest! Between classes! Whoever makes the class scream more wins! The class 1-B will do the scaring first. Class 1-A! Will walk the path! Ragdoll will take class 1-B. Class 1-A! Follow us!" Manadalay spoke walking with Pixie-bob and Tiger. My partner was Deku. We were about the fifth group to go.
Time Skip
As well walked through the forest. It was a bit quiet. "Hey...Sienna." Deku whispered looking around. "Yea?" "Something doesn't feel right....." soon there was pink smoke filling the area around us. "What the- "DON'T BREATH IT IN." Deku covered me and his noses and we backed away from the smoke. Stopping as we are far enough. Soon Kendou and Tetsutetsu came running with gas masks. "Hey!" Tetsutetsu said. "Hey you guys are from class 1-b right!" The nodded handing us gas masks. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "I don't know. We ran into that Momo girl and she gave us these to hand out with we saw anyone without them. She and some other guy from our class ran to find others." "Kota..." Deku spoke and ran off. "DEKU!" I shouted but he was long gone. "Damnit." "EVERYONE! YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE YOUR QUIRKS! THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING!" Manadalay's voice projected in our heads. "What?!" "The league?" Kendou and Tetsutetsu spoke. "We will stop the person making the smoke. You go find the others." Kendou ran forward. "Ok." I said running the through the forest off trail.  As I ran, I heard a giant rumbling of the ground. I stopped and hid behind a tree. I saw a guy carrying a unconscious Momo. The both looked Beaten and battered. The giant green thing chasing after them.

 The giant green thing chasing after them

"I gotta help." As soon as the pair ran past me. I jumped out and blasted a giant ball of light at the things face sending it flying backwards into the trees behind it. I turned to the pair and ran up to Momo. Taking her away from the guy. "Are you both ok? What happened." I concentrated on healing momo's wounds first. My father told me I had a healing power, but it takes my own life light. Sure my life light restores but it takes about 1 week or so. Maybe even longer. Momo wasn't injured that badly. Just fatigued. The other guy was bleeding from the head. "We were walking through the forest when we saw spoke. This girl started to produce multiple gas masks and we ran around distributing them. We were running away from the smoke to find the others but that thing started to chase us. We tried to fight but it knocked her unconscious so I decided to run. Thank god you were there unless we both would have been dead." The guy sighed and relief. Momo started to stir awake. I stopped healing her and placed a hand on the boys head. Healing the lack. "There. Both of you are healed. I am going to go find the others. Don't worry. That thing shouldn't come after you. Take Momo to the building. Aizawa should help. Notify him of what's going on!" I shouted running down where the monster went flying. I glanced over my shoulder to see the boy running towards camp with Momo in his back.