Chapter 42

Bakugo's POV
As I finished getting dressed for school. I walked out my dorm and into the kitchen. Pretty much all the idiots were sitting at the giant table eating pancakes. "Oi! Who made all this shitty food?" I said sitting down at an empty spot with a stake of warm pancakes. "Sienna did this morning. She said it was for everyone." I stared down at them. Then looked at shitty hair. He was stuffing his damn face. "So...where is she?" I asked as I started eating. He choked as he coughed and drank some water. "W-well. She and Todoroki went to the school early." I got up and grabbed my bag walking out. Ignoring the calls from Shittyhair. "I swear to god it that damn Iceyhot does anything I'll kill him." I muttered. Picking up my pace towards the school.
Sienna's POV
Me and Todoroki entered the classroom. I sat my stuff down as Shoto was a bit quieter than usual. "Hey Shoto are you ok? You've been pretty quiet all morning."
I sat on my desk crossing my legs. He walked over to me and sighed. Being a bit to close for my comfort. "There's something I have to do Sienna." I looked at him with confusion. "What is I-?" Before I could finish his lips were on mine. My eyes widened as I pushed him away gently. Wiping my mouth as his face was pink. "W-what the h-hell Shoto." I whispered. "I like you Sienna. I want to be with you." His eyes were pleading. We stayed in silence for a while. He just stared at me as I stared at him in disbelief. "Say something...anything..please." He whispered. I sighed and hopped of the desk. Crossing my arms and looked at him with a soft smile. "I'm sorry Shoto. I can't return those feelings. You know my relationship with Bakugo." He frowned slightly. "But you don't have a relationship with him anymore. He left you. Your free to make your own choices." I looked at his Heterochromia eyes. There were getting a bit glossy. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. Pulling him tightly as he stood there. "I'm sorry, but I love him. I will always love him. He...he was there for me when I needed him most. He is the light to my darkness. I can't love another. Not after everything we been through." "But he- "I know." I cut him off as I felt a tear drop onto my shoulder. "I know we aren't together, but that doesn't mean I stopped loving him. I'll wait for him. No matter how long it takes. I'll wait and always be there for him. I'm sorry Shoto. I can't return your feelings, but I would still like to be friends. You helped me through a lot and I'm grateful for that. Thank you." I pulled away and whipped his tears away with my thumb as he placed his hand over top of mine. "W-we can still be friends. If I can't have you to myself. Then I'd have you as a friend. Just. Stay in my life. Please." He mumbled. I smiled and nodded. "Ok. I'll stay."
Bakugo's POV
I walked to the classroom and stood outside the door. I heard shuffling and talking. I stopped before
Opening it and peeked through the window. Sienna was sitting on her desk as that damn Icey hot was a bit to close to for my liking. He began to speak. I couldn't
Make out the words. I saw him lean in and kiss her. I felt small explosions immediately come from my hands. "That damn iceyhot bastard is gonna die." I muttered. I watched as Sienna pushed him away gently. Her eyes wide. She started to say something. "I love him. I will always be there for him." Was all I could make out. "She still loved me? After all I did and said to her?" I thought. Damnit. He wiped his tears away as they sat down at their desks in silence. "Oi Bakugo what are you- "I need to get her back." I cut him off. I turned around as his eyes widened. Dunce face, pinky and tape boi was next to him. "Wait who?" Dunce face asked. "Dummy Sienna duh." Tape spoke. "Oooo goodie! I have the perfect plan!" Pinky spoke. "Oi I don't wanna do it in front of everyone." She pouted. "Hmm...how do you feel about her?" Shittyhair questioned. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Sienna. Watching her scroll through her phone and smile at small pictures. "I love her. She's my everything." I mumbled. "Awwwwwww that's so cute!" Tape boy teased. I rolled my eyes. "Well. How about a promise ring and heartfelt apology? I'm sure you wouldn't want to do anything Mina chooses." Shittyhair spoke. Pinky rolled her eyes and nodded. "That sounds just like you!" "Yea dude do that!" I turned around and nodded. "Ok but where do I get the rings?" Shittyhair smirked. "We can go this Friday and get them. Ask her to meet you somewhere Sunday." Shittyhair spoke. I nodded and reached for my phone but pinky grabbed my wrist. "Don't text her dummy! Do it face to face." "Tch whatever." I walked in the classroom with the idiots. Walking up to Sienna. She looked from her phone and tilted her head. "Uhh. Hey katsuki. Do you need any- "meet me at our park Sunday at 3:00pm." I walked to my seat and sat down. Not giving her another glance as I felt her stare at me.
Sienna's POV
I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the whole bakusquad had walked in. Katsuki walked right up to me. I looked up from my phone and tilted my head confused. "Uhh. Hey katsuki. Do you need- "meet me at our park Sunday at 3:00pm." He didn't say anything else as he just walked to his seat and sat down. Avoiding my gaze. "I wonder what he wants to talk about?"