Chapter 56🍋

HELLA TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY! Cause I'm bored.....

Sienna's POV
"God I'm finally off my period!" I flopped onto my bed letting out a heavy sigh. Mina's laughed filled the room. "I'm glad your off. Your hella moody." Jirou  complained sitting on one of the blue bean bags. "Tch shut up." I tossed a pillow at her head as she rolled her eyes. "Wait so what are we gonna do about Bakugo?" Mina asked. Sitting down on the bed next to me. I sat up and sighed. "I have no clue. It's going to be the end tomorrow." I frowned at the thought of us girls in maid outfits. Shaking my head at the thought. "Wait a second. Hasn't Bakugo been helping you and being kind during your period?" Jirou pointed out. I nodded. Mina was utterly confused. "Yea so what? He should be. I mean they are dating!" I nodded. Jirou shook her head. "That's not what I'm talking about. Why do you think he's doing that?" I shrugged. "Being a good boyfriend?" Mina asked. Jirou shook her head. "I heard Kaminari and Kirishima talking earlier this week. They were talking about how if Bakugo was to be helpful towards Sienna. Then she would forget about the bet and they would win sunday." I slapped my forehead with my hand. Feeling like a complete idiot. "God damnit."
I mumbled. Mina looked like she fainted. "You guys are idiots." Jirou shook her head. "Well what now then? Their plan half way worked. I really did forget." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Get them back duh." Jirou commented in a "matter of fact" voice. "I'm tired of this child's play. Sienna destroy him" mina regained herself and stood up in the bed. "Huh?!" I asked looking up at her. Her hands where on her hips. Looking like a complete idiot. "We have been subtle and gentle. Playing it safe. Now it's time to be bold! So we will force him!" My eyes widened. "Force him?!" She nodded. Jirou shook her head. "Yes. No boy and resist getting turned on to the point where it hurts to not release that pent up emotion. Soooo.... we are gonna cause that for him. We just gotta get him away from the boys. Their his protectors." I grinned. "Mina your such a smarty pants." I stood up with her. "Tch I know!" She smiled. "So we kidnap him. Then what?" Jirou asked standing up looking at us like idiots. "We leave the rest up to Sienna. We will come by his room tomorrow morning to see if anything worked." I nodded. We soon got to planning the kidnapping.
Bakugo's POV
"Yea dude we are totally gonna win this!" Dunce face slapped my back as me, tape boy and Shittyhair were in shittyhair's room. "Ehh I don't know. Seems like we underestimated them a bit." Shittyhair rubbed the back of his neck. "Tch we are fine. I'm not wearing a fucking maid outfit." I rolled my eyes and laid back on shittyhairs bed with my arms behind my head. Shittyhair was at the end of the bed. Dunce face was at the tv gaming while tape boy was chilling on the wall. "Ehh I don't know. Seems the plan is working all to perfectly." I rolled my eyes. "Would you just shut up before you jinx it damnit!" I shouted. "Whoa whoa calm down Bakubro." Shittyhair tried to pat my knee but I kicked him. "FUCK OFF SHITTYHAIR!" We were arguing when Mina busted into the room panting. She had blood on her shirt. "Mina?! What the hell happened?!" Shittyhair asked. Mina was shaking. "I-it's Sienna. S-she.." I jumped up and lunged at Mina. Gripping her shoulders as tears formed into her eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" I shouted. "Bakubro- "SHUT UP SHITTYHAIR!" I shouted feeling worried. "We were coming back from the mall when t-these guys tried to touch us. S-Sienna punched one of them but the other stabbed her on the side. She t-teleported us all back here in her room. I-I don't know what to do..." she was full on crying now. I shoved her into Shittyhair and ran. Ran down the hall way towards Sienna's room. I ran towards the stairs. Running up to them. I was running through the halls. Soon reaching her door. I bursted through it and covered my mouth instantly. Seeing a pool of blood around her as she clutched her side. Her body not moving. "Fuck..." I mumbled and rushed to her. I fell to my knees holding her. "Oi...Oi s-Sienna...hey." I shook her but she didn't move. I felt tears start to fall until I suddenly felt something cover my mouth. I looked up to see someone in a gas mask put a white cloth over my mouth. I struggled but soon inhaled the fumes and felt darkness.