Chapter 54

Warning inappropriate words and comments

Sienna's POV
It was currently Wednesday. Nothing has happened for the part days since the arena stunt I pulled. Bakugo hasn't been talking to me at all. It was after school and me, Momo, asui, and Uraraka were grocery shopping. "Hey Momo I gotta question." I asked as she scanned the isles. "What's up?" "Well Bakugo hasn't talked to me since he confronted me in the locker room monday." Momo's eyes widened before turning her head away from me. "Hey? What's up?" I walked towards the front of her face. She was giggling a bit. "Hey it's not funny!" I pouted. She waved her hands in front of her self defensively. "No no it's not. It's just...you guys are taking this whole bet so seriously. It's quite funny to watch." I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. "I guess your right. It's just I wanna win just to see the look on his face when he looses." Momo laughed as we both continued to joke around about the bet. "Anywho don't worry about it. Your plan is working so he should be fine." I smiled and nodded. Once we finished grocery shopping we walking back towards the dorms. "Oh hey Sienna, Uraraka! Let us help you!" Deku, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Shoji came over and took the bags. "Thank you guys!" Momo said. "Yea thank you ribbit!" Asui said. The boys helped us put all the food up. "SIENNA, GIRLS COME NOW!" Mina grabbed my arm and dragged me away. The other girls
Looking at the boys before shrugging and getting up following us. Jirou, Hagakure, and Mina were all in animals onesies. "HERE WE GOT YOU GUYS SOME TOO!" Mina shoved them in our hands. I mentally sighed.

"Hey Sienna come out you look great!" Mina shouted. I busted out her closet annoyed at what I was. "IM A FUCKING CAT!" I shouted feeling embarrassed. Mina was a Dinosaur, Hagakure was a flying squirrel, Asui was a duck, Uraraka was a fox, Momo was a bunny, and Jirou was a panda. She looked to hate this just as much as I hated it.

 She looked to hate this just as much as I hated it

"Awww you look so cute Sienna!" Mina cheered

"Awww you look so cute Sienna!" Mina cheered. "YEA YEA YOU DOO!" Hagakure said. "You should show Bakugo!" Uraraka spoke. My face flushed pink from the simple thought. "Tch like hell." I mumbled. "Hey wait I think the boys are out." Mina said. "Oh yea I think I heard them talking about going out. Text him Sienna." Momo said. I mentally sighed. I went to the mirror and took a picture. Sending it to his phone. "Hey wait let's all do it and see what the boys say!" Hagakure cheered. Momo and Jirou flushed pink as Mina and Uraraka agreed. Mina sent a picture to Kirishima, Hagakure sent on to Sero, Uraraka sent one to Deku, Jirou sent one to Denki, Momo send one to Todoroki, and Asui sent one to tokoyami. "Ok phones on sleep and on the table. Let's see why reply's first and that they say." Mina said. All the girls put their phones on the table.
Bakugo's POV
Me, Shittyhair, dunce face, and tape were out. I lost a fucking bet at the arcade and so now we were all at the tattoo shop. "Oi Bakubro your actually gonna do it?" Dunce face spoke a little suprised. I mentally sighed and rubbed my temples while sitting in the black chair waiting on the person. "SHUT UP DAMNIT I SAID I WOULD!" I shouted. "Pffft this is gonna be funny." Tape boy stifled a laugh as I sent an explosion into his leg. "Ahhh that wasn't very nice Bakubro." Shittyhair shook his head. "SHUT UP!" I shouted. "Ahh Well there's a lot of you in here. That's fine. So which one of you are getting it done?" A girl with long puffy pink hair came in. She had a black bandana in the middle of her hair tied. She wore dark eye makeup. Two lip piercings along with eyebrow piercings. She had medium black gauges in her ear along with a black stud above it. Tattoos covered her arms and neck. She wore a plain black t-shirt with a bands tank top on top of black jeans and black and white converses.