Chapter 19

Sienna's POV
As I pulled away from Bakugo. I felt a small tug on my dress. I turned around to see three kids standing there. One with a picture, another with a small notebook, and one with a T-shirt. "Uhh...a-are you Kingsley?" The kid with the T-shirt in his hand asked. I nodded and bent down to their level. I could feel Bakugo glare at the three little boys. "Yes I am and who might you three cuties be!" All their faces turned red as they all turned around and began to whisper.
3rd POV
"Oh god she called us cute!" Kunimi said. "I know! She is even prettier in person!" Lupine said. "We can't keep her waiting!" Muzi said. All three turned around. Trying to wipe away the blush from their faces as they looked into the bright blue eyes of their crush. "W-we saw you at the sports festival. I was wondering.... COULD YOU SIGN THIS!" Kunimi handed out his Notebook. "ME TOO!" Muzi handed out a picture he took while watching Sienna at the festival. "ME TOO!" Lupine handed out his T-shirt! Sienna laughed. All boys faces turned an even deeper red. "Oh course." She stood up and turned to the boy who was behind her. He looked annoyed as his arms were folded across his chest. "What?" He snapped. She only sighed and grabbed the pen that was in his back pocket. She turned back around and sighed all the boys items. Muzi was the last to get his picture signed as she looked at it in shock. "Hey! Where did you get this?" She looked at the picture. Muzi felt a sweat drop from his forehead. "I-I took i-it at the f-festival." She stared at the picture before signing it and smiling. "It's a great picture. You have real photography skills!" The boys face was basically about to explode. "T-thank you." She stood up and twirled the pen with her fingers. "So. What are you boys quirks?" She asked. The boys faces shined as the puffed out their chests and placed their hands on their hips. "Mine is called Shadows! I can travel through shadows and even control someone if I touch their shadow!" Muzi said. "Mine is called Magician! I can make things disappear and reappear!" Lupine said. "And mine is called solar ray! I can take the suns rays and produce heat from my hands!" Kunimi said proudly. Sienna giggled. "Those are great quirks!" The boys faces were overheating. "BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Kunimi shouted. "MINE TOO!" "ME TOO!" Muzi and Lupine said as well. Sienna's eyes widened and her face turned a slight shade of pink from the boys sudden burst of expression.
Bakugo's POV
As the boys said their quirks. I just watched. Looking at Sienna interact with the three idiots was cute. I let a small smile appear on my face. "Those are great quirks!" Sienna commented. The boys faces were going to melt off. I knew they had crushes on her. Who wouldn't. But as long as the don't say anything to tick me off them everything is fi- "BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" "MINE TOO!" "ME TOO!" All the boys said. I felt my eye twitch slightly. I glanced at Sienna to see her eyes widened and her face turn pink. I scoffed and wrapped my arm around Sienna's waist. Bring her close to me. "Sorry boys. She is already mine." I kissed her cheek as she blushed even more. The boys glared at me until one of their eyes widened. "HEY! YOUR THE DUDE THAT SHE HELPED GET OUT OF THOSE CHAINS!" "Ohhh yeaaa! Muzzle boy!" "Hey! Your quirk makes things go boom!" I felt irritation rise in me. "IM NOT MUZZLE BOY! ITS GROUND ZERO!" I shouted. "Tch. More like Boom boom boy!" "Yea. What does Sienna even see in you." "YOU ANGRY POMERANIAN!" I heard Sienna giggle next to me. "THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE PUNKS!"
Sienna's POV
As the boys teased Bakugo. I couldn't help but giggle. I guess that was a bad Idea. "THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE PUNKS!" Bakugo's hair instantly puffed back to normal. I laughed. Seeing as though pure anger can change it back. Before he could do anything Best Jeanist called his name. I walked to his side and stood there. Bakugo bent over slight over the boys. "Bakugo! Do what a hero would do!" I heard him sigh and groan slightly before turning his attention towards the boys. "Look. Yes I was muzzled at the U.A festival. Only because they wouldn't allow me to stay by Sienna's side. I know it was an embarrassing moment, but you shouldn't judge someone based off a bad day." Hearing Bakugo talk in a sorta stern but calming voice made my heart flutter. He was actually good with kids. If he tried. "Yes my quirk allows me to create explosions from my hand. Comes in handy most of the time. Your quirks can be as strong as mine if you want them to be. Sure. Call me boom boom boy. I don't care, but don't tell me something I already know." Huh? What is he- "I know Sienna doesn't deserve me..." I felt my heart drop as my eyes widened when he spoke his words. "Shit. I don't even know why she choose to be with me of all people. Not like I gave her much of a choice back then, but she chose to stay and she still chooses to stay. She is the best person you will ever meet. So keep those autographs from her close. She will become a great hero one day....Along with me of course!" I felt my eyes swell up. What and idiot I though while looking down at the ground. "Hmmm. You know Ground zero... your not so bad." "Yea. Your pretty cool!" "Sigh our things!" The boys held up their things. Bakugo grabbed the extra pen from his pocket and signed the objects. The boys soon left and Bakugo turned back to me.

I ran and jumped into his arms. Wrapping my arms around. His heck tightly. Causing me to lift into the air since he was taller than he.
Bakugo's POV
As I finished signing the little nerds things and they left. I turned around only to me nearly knocked to the ground by Sienna. She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. Her feet not touching the ground since I was taller than her. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. Pulling her tightly. I heard slight sniffles from her. I set her down on the ground. My hands resting on her hips as I pulled her face away from my neck. "Hey. Teddy bear what's wrong?" I whispered. She only smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. "I chose to stay because I love you dummy. I have always loved you. I will always love you. You will always be enough for me." She placed her face in my neck again and placed soft kisses on it as my face heated up from her words. "Ahh damnit Sienna! Why you gotta be all sentimental in public!" She only giggled and pulled away. Placing one last kiss on my lips before Interlacing our fingers. "Now that's the image of a hero couple. Great job you too! Especially you Bakugo. Didn't know you had it in you to be sentimental and caring." Jeanist teased. "Speak of this anywhere and you die." I felt small explosions come from my free hand as him and Sienna only chuckled. "Yea yea. Sure! Tell that to the camera people that just took a bunch of photos!" He walked off. "WHAT!" I shouted and turned around. Seeing the camera reports standing there flashing their cameras. "OI WHAT THE FUCK! DELETE THEM NOW BEFORE I- "Come on Boom boom boy!" Sienna started to drag me back to Best Jeanist agency. "OI! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" She only chuckled. "ILL
KILL YOU!" I felt explosions heat my hands as Sienna squeezed causing me hands to calm down and my face to heat up. "Oh shush. You wouldn't kill me even if you got the chance boom boom boy." "STOP CALLING ME THAT DAMNIT!" I shouted as she laughed.