Chapter 21

Sienna's POV
I woke up to a heavy feeling around my stomach. I turned around only to be faced with a sleeping Pomeranian. His breaths were even and light. His bare chest falling to the rhythm of his heart. He looked so peaceful. I sighed and tried to get up. He only groaned and pulled me closer into him. My legs wrapping around his waist as I stay laid on my side. His chest in between my legs. His head resting on my chest. The feeling of his warm breath causing me to blush a slight faint pink. His strong arms wrapped around my body. Hugging me tightly. I sighed and reached for my phone behind me. Looking at it I noticed Mina's text.
Mina: Hey Sienna girly! Meet us at Spirit Arcade at 2:30
Today!
I smiled and glanced at the time. 9:45. I placed my phone back down and turned my attention towards the boy. He looked so peaceful when he slept. Like nothing was bothering him. He didn't look angered. He didn't look annoyed. Just. At peace with the world. I brushed a few strands of hair away from his face. Playing with a few blonde spikes. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on top of his head. Causing his eyes to flutter open and his face turn slightly pink. "Well good morning boom boom boy." I poked his nose. His once calm face instantly turned into an angered and annoyed growl. "Hmmm shut up dumbass." I only giggled as he got up and stretched. Yawning and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I got up off the bed and stretched. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. Groaning loudly he fell back onto the bed. His face in a pillow. "I'm going to go and see if your mother needs help with anything." I heard muffled sounds before sighing and walking out the door. Closing the door softly I went downstairs. Seeing Katsuki's father wasn't there, but his mother was in the kitchen. I walked up to her. "Good morning Mitsuki." She jumped a bit before laughing. "Ahh well good morning daughter in law! How ya doing!" Her voice was slightly loud and joyful as always. "I'm well thank you. I was wondering if there was anything I could help you with?" "No no that's fine. You can keep me company though." I nodded and sat down at the table. "So...have you talked to your parents recently." I sighed. "No not really. Ever since the sports festival they have left me alone to do as I please." There was a slight silence that filled the room before Mitsuki spoke again. "Well I'm just glad to see you and Katsuki are doing ok. You know that boy really loves you." I blushed and nodded. "Yes. I really love him too." She smiled and placed a plate on the table. Holding her heart. "I'm so glad you guys found each other." "M-Mitsuki! Are you ok?" I was about to get up but she waved me off. Tears were forming in her eyes. "No no I'm fine it's fine. I'm just being emotional that's all. I am honestly surprised that you stayed with that brat of mine. I know he can be a handful at times. I just want to say thank you. For being there for him." I nodded and smiled. "I'll always be there for him. No matter what." She smiled at me. "KATSUKI! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE AND COME HAVE BREAKFAST WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" I laughed at Mitsuki's choice of words.
Bakugo's POV
"KATSUKI! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE AND COME HAVE BREAKFAST WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" That old hag yelled. I rolled my eyes and groaned. Pulling myself out of bed. I dragged myself downstairs and flopped into the seat next to Sienna. She was already eating. The old hag placed a plate in front of my and ruffled my hair. I growled and squatted her hand away. "so no good morning to your mother brat?" She slapped the back of my head. "OI YOU OLD HAG! I WAS GOING TO SAY IT!" I rubbed my head. "TCH. YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID IT WHEN YOU CAME DOWN! GET TO EATING!" She pointed to the food and walked off.
Time Skip
We finished eating and we're currently upstairs. Sienna was on her phone sitting on my back while I did push ups. "Oh hey we better start getting ready!" It was 11:30. She got up and I stood up as well. "Huh? Ready for what?" She only laughed. "The arcade silly. Did you forget?" I rolled my eyes as she dragged me into the bathroom. We took a shower and went into the closet to try and find something to wear. I grabbed a pair of dark ripped jeans, a half sleeved white colored shirt with green and orange shoes. I out a red and white sweatband on my arm. Sienna wore black ripped jeans, a white half sleeved sweater with white low cut shoes. I grabbed my wallet from my desk. Putting it in my back pocket. She grabbed a small black book bag and put her wallet, charger, headphones, and other stuff in it. She brushed her hair and left it down. "Oi! You ready?" She held up a finger and rushed to the bathroom. When she came out. She smelled like coconuts and vanilla. "Jesus Sienna. Your really asking for me to take you right here and now." She walked towards the door but I grabbed her from behind. Her ass rubbing against my part. Making me slightly hard. She only laughed. "Not now. Come on it's already 2:15." She opened the door and walked downstairs. I sighed and closed it. Following after her. "Oh and where are you two lovebirds going?" My mother was sitting on the couch reading something. "None of your business old hag." I mumbled. Sienna only rolled her eyes. "We are going to the arcade with our friends. We should be back before ten if that's alright." The old hag just waved us off. "It's ok. Just be back by 10:00. Have fun!" Sienna nodded and grabbed my hand. She grabbed the house keys and walked out. Closing and locking the door behind us.

What Sienna was wearing