Chapter 41

Sienna's POV
Today was the day we would be moving into the dorms. It was Monday. The school is giving us the day off to move everything. I asked have my butler a list of things I wanted for my room seeing as I couldn't face my father. I was helping Shoto pack. "Hey Sienna. Could you carry that for me?" He pointed towards a small box. I nodded picking it up and carrying it to my limo. Placing it in the trunk before he closed it. "Everything is set Ms. Kingsley. Shall we be off?" I nodded getting into the car with Shoto. Heading towards U.A. I haven't talked to Katsuki or even seen him nor have I seen Kirishima, Kaminari, or Mina. Walking into the dorm place it looked pretty nice. The windows were full length. There was a kitchen and bathing halls. One for girls one for boys.

I saw Mina, there already looking around in wonder

I saw Mina, there already looking around in wonder. "OH MY GOD SIENNA!" She ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. Squeezing me until I couldn't breath. "Mina...c-cant breath..." I mumbled as she got off of me. "Sorry! But oh my goodness are you ok? I heard what happened between you and Bakugo from Kirishima." I nodded and grabbed shoto's wrist bringing him along with me. "Hey Uhh Sienna..." she spoke again. I glanced over my shoulder. "I...uhhh. I'm here if you need me." I nodded and kept walking to were my butler said my room was. He was currently setting up Shoto's room how he wanted it. We walked into my room as I gave a soft smile. "It looks nice. Is this how you wanted it?" Shoto asked sitting on a blue fluffy beanbag. I nodded and sat on the other one. Admiring my room.

"Are you going to stay in here all day? Or go out and talk with everyone

"Are you going to stay in here all day? Or go out and talk with everyone." I sighed and got up. "I guess I'll talk to everyone." He nodded as we both went back downstairs. Much more people where there looking at the dorms.

"HEY SIENNA LOOKIE THIS IS AMAZING ISN'T IT!" Hagakure came up to me

"HEY SIENNA LOOKIE THIS IS AMAZING ISN'T IT!" Hagakure came up to me. "Yea it is." "It's bigger than my house." Uraraka said before falling over. "The rooms are quite small frankly I thought they would be bigger." Momo spoke. I smiled a bit. "HEY DID WE MISS THE PARTY!" I turned around and saw Kirishima, Kaminari and..Bakugo walking into the dorm. Bakugo had his head down as I felt my vision become slightly blurry. "Hey Sienna how's it going!" Kirishima walked up to me and gave me a hug. Whispering in my ear. "It's going to be ok. Don't give up on him." I slightly nodded feeling tears fall down my eyes. He pulled away and went back to Bakugo. He was looking at me but kept looking away when we made eye contact. "Hey. Do you want to leave?" Shoto rubbed my back as I sighed and nodded. "Lets see if your dorm is finished." He nodded as we both walked off. We opened his dorm room to see the butler smiling proudly. "Is this to your liking Mr. Todoroki." Todoroki walked in inspecting it before nodding. "It is thank you very much." The butler nodded before turning to me. "I'll be leaving now Ms. Kingsley. Please be safe." I nodded and gave him a hug before he left. I looked at Shoto with a disappointed face. "What?" He looked confused. I sighed and chuckled. "This looks just like your house ya know." He nodded and looked satisfied. "Cause I like the modern look."

I laughed and walked towards the door

I laughed and walked towards the door. "I'm going to turn in early tonight." "Want me to get you in the morning?" He asked. I nodded before closing the door and heading to my own dorm. Changing into comfortable clothes and falling asleep.
Bakugo's POV
When I walked into the stupid dorms I saw Sienna with that damn Iceyhot again. I glared at him then looked at her. I kept averting my eyes so she wouldn't catch me staring. Damnit. "I really want to talk to her." I mumbled. I watched as Shittyhair went up to Sienna and hugged her. Whispering something to her. I could see some tears fall from her eyes. That damn Iceyhot rubbed her back and they both walked away. I gritted my teeth and balled my fists. "Oi Bakugo! Let's go get our rooms together." Shittyhair pulled on my arm. "Tch. Whatever." I went to my own dorm and set up some stuff. It was pretty plain and modern. I locked the door. Not wanting any of those idiots coming into my room. I changed into a black t-shirt and boxers. Going to sleep for the night. Before I could close my eyes that damn Shittyhair was at the door. "Hey Bakugo! Are you sleep?" "FUCK OFF SHITTYHAIR!" I shouted. He laughed. "Hey man I was just asking? Your good right?" I rolled to the over side not answering him. I could hear him sigh. "Ok then! Have a good night." I heard his footsteps head down the hallway. "Tch." I closed my eyes drifting to sleep.