Chapter 59 (Christmas)

Sienna's POV

"Waa I love decorating for Christmas!" I smiled brightly as Katsuki chuckled hanging the last ornament

"Waa I love decorating for Christmas!" I smiled brightly as Katsuki chuckled hanging the last ornament. He got down from the small ladder and came next to me. Holding my waist I smiled as I looked at our work. "It's beautiful." I smiled. He kissed my head. "Not as beautiful as you." I rolled my eyes and hit his arm. "Don't be cheesy." He laughed. "KATSUKI LETS TAKE A PICTURE!" Bakugo rolled his eyes and grunted but took a picture with his mom anyway.

 "KATSUKI LETS TAKE A PICTURE!" Bakugo rolled his eyes and grunted but took a picture with his mom anyway

"Awww cute." I teased him. He rolled his eyes. Going into the kitchen to help his mom with dinner. My phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was Mina. "Hello?" She literally screamed in my ear. "GET OUTSIDE! LETS PLAY IN THE SNOW!" She hung up before I could say anything. Stealing katsuki away from the kitchen, I made him come outside with me.

Poor Deku and Shoto

Poor Deku and Shoto. Bakugo seemed like he was trying to kill both of them with his snowballs.

 Bakugo seemed like he was trying to kill both of them with his snowballs

Kirishima kept hitting me. I got fed up when Kaminari threw I giant pile of snow on me. I used my quirk and created a sun ray ball. He looked terrified as I smirked. He ran as I threw the ball at him. It hit the back of his head. He screamed and went flying into Uraraka, and Asui's little castle. I bursted out laughing. We stayed out there for about 3 hours before all going home. When we got home, katsuki immediately went upstairs to take a hot shower. I took all the snow off our coats and outer layers. Placing them in the wash. Once katsuki came down I went up and took a shower. Putting a pair of his basketball shorts on and his hoodie. I came downstairs and dinner was served. We ate and talked then went upstairs for bed. I crawled into the warm dark blue sheets. Katsuki crawled behind me. Hugging me tightly around my waist. His face stuffed in my neck. "Good night teddybear." I chuckled a bit. "Goodnight."
Next morning
"MERRY CHRISTMAS KASTUKI BAKUGO!" I shouted at 9:00am. Jumping on his bed. He groaned. Rolling his eyes he threw a pillow at my face causing me to fall off the bed. He quickly got up and looked over the edge worried. I moved the pillow and glared at him. He grunted and rolled back into bed. I got up and went to the end of the bed. Ripping the Blankets and covers off of him. "OI YOU-." Before he could finish I yanked him by the ankles and he fell flat faced on the floor. "I said get up damnit. Let's go." I threw a Santa hat at him and stomped downstairs.
Bakugo's POV
"Fucking hell..." I mumbled. Sitting up and rubbing my head. I put the stupid Santa hat on. Going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth then going downstairs. I saw the hag and my father with Sienna on the floor. She was smiling and talking with them. All cups in their hands as well as Santa hats. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Sienna. "Here this is yours." She handed me a cup of hot chocolate. "Ok ok mine first mine first." She smiled. Quickly grabbing a large box wrapped in red paper with white snowflakes. I sighed and opened it. My eyes widened. "The...the....ps...ps5?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me. "Ahh I'm glad you liked it." I hugged her back and kissed her. Soon I finished opening my gifts. Sienna opened the ones my parents got for her. We both got dressed and her driver picked us up. We went to her house. It was decorated differently than mine. Her parents weren't home, but a mountain of presents were under the white tree that was decorated with blue bulbs. The maids and butler weren't home. She sighed. I helped her open her gifts. Soon handing her a small red box. "What's this? Katsuki you didn't have to get me anything." I shook my head. "Just open it idiot." She rolled her eyes and opened it. Soon tears forming in her eyes. "What? You don't like it?" I worried. She shook her head and jumped on me. Hugging me tightly. "I love it. Thank you." I chuckled a bit as she let go. I helped her out in the necklace. It was a necklace that had the words "I Love You" in 100 different languages. We cleaned up all the wrapping paper. We went upstairs and changed into this stupid matching pajama set she got us. I was Santa and she was a elf. "Tch these look stupid." She hit my arm. "No they don't. We look cute. Now let's watch Christmas movies." She grabbed my hand and a furry blanket. Going to the white living room with blue Christmas decorations.

We sat on the couch. She was huddled into my side as we watched movies. "Merry Christmas teddybear." She blushed and kissed my lips. "Merry Christmas Katsuki."

 Merry late Christmas you filthy animals