Chapter 60 (End)

* I will tell you when to play the song*
Hella Time Skip
Sienna's POV
It was the day we graduate. I had finished our final exams and achieved our full hero licenses. I rolled over and saw a sleeping Katsuki. His arms tightly wrapped around me. I kissed his forehead gently. He shifted a bit but opened his eyes. "Stop staring dumbass." He mumbled. I chuckled. I slipped out of his grasp as he groaned and sat up. Rubbing his eyes. "Where are you going?" He mumbled. "The girls want to go dress shopping for the after party dresses. You do remember your supposed to go tux shopping with The boys right?" I spoke while laying out my outfit for today. He groaned. "Ugh don't remind me. I don't even wanna be around any of those idiots." I laughed lightly. Shaking my head. "Those idiots have been your friends since we started this school here. Remember that." He rolled his eyes. "Yea yea whatever. Can I shower with you?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "No. Go downstairs and start on breakfast. I'm sure mom could use the help." He groaned as I closed the bathroom door. Locking it. About 30 minuets later I got out and changed into my undergarments. Walking into the room I didn't see katsuki there. I sighed and changed.

I put my hair into a side ponytail and walked downstairs

I put my hair into a side ponytail and walked downstairs. "Good morning Sienna. Are you excited to graduate?" Mitsuki asked me. Placing a plate of food on the table next to an annoyed Bakugo. I nodded and gave her a smile as she kissed my head. "Yes I am thank you." She nodded as I started to eat. Soon finishing I went out and saw Mina and Jirou outside.
"Come on Sienna! We don't have all day!" Mina shouted. I laughed and ran up to them. They both grabbed my hands and we ran towards the mall.
Time Skip
"Are you sure this isn't a bit much?" I asked Mina. She laughed and shook her head. "Pfft hell no! Your about to be the baddest bitch." I laughed. We bought our dresses and went to the food court. Enjoying our time. About 2 hours later we finished shopping and went back home to get ready for our graduation. I saw Bakugo's parents sitting on the couch. "Back already? Ooo where is the dress?" She asked. I laughed a bit. "I called my butler and told him to take it to my home. We are all meeting up there. Could you guys be there as well? I would really like help on putting it in and doing my hair and make up." Mitsuki nodded right away. "Yes of course!" She spoke. I nodded. "Now go get changed. We only have 30 minuets to get to the school." I nodded and went upstairs. Seeing Katsuki buttoning up his black shirt.

 Seeing Katsuki buttoning up his black shirt