Chapter 35

Bakugo's POV
I woke up to the fucking ringing of my phone. I reached behind me to grab it. Trying not to wake the sleeping demon that was clinging to me. "What is it!" I whispered yelled. "Oi BAKUBRO!" "STOP YELLING DAMNIT SIENNA IS STILL SLEEPING!" "But your yelling Bakubro..." "SHUT IP SHITTYHAIR AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" He laughed. "Well everyone was heading to the beach since it's the last day before the training camp. We were wondering if you guys would come?" I glanced down at Sienna seeing her smile softly and hug me tighter.

I sighed

I sighed. "Tch. Fine. What time." I could basically see Shittyhairs wide smile. "11:00am! See ya guys!" He hung up. I looked at the clock to see it read 9:30am. I looked back down to see bright blue eyes staring back into my red ones. (After they got up and brushed their teeth cause morning breath is no joke sometimes) I pulled her only my waist. Making her straddle me. Laying in my back with my hands on her sides.

 Laying in my back with my hands on her sides

"Well good morning to you too." She spoke softly. I kissed her lips as she kissed me back. I made my way down her neck. Causing her to moan softly. "Katsuki.. we gotta get ready. It's 9:35." She whimpered as I filled her over. Caging her. I leaned down kissing and sucking on her neck again. She arched her back up a bit as I slid a hand underneath it. Kissing down her stomach. Making my way to the top of her underwear. Kissing the top of it as she squirmed. I could hear her softly panting. I bit the top of her underwear pulling it down a bit before she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at her. "Katsuki..p-please." I sighed. Snapping her underwear out of my mouth. Kissing her lips again. "Tch. We don't gotta go." I grumbled against her neck as I rested on top of in between her legs. She calmed her breathing down. Tapping my head. "Come on horny boy. We can take a shower together. A cold one at that. Seems like Katsuki junior got a little too happy." She giggled as she moved her leg a bit against my slightly bulging part. "Tch fuck off." I mumbled. We got up and took a shower. Sienna got out first as I had to fix my problem. Letting the cold water cool my body down.
Sienna's POV
I went to the closet and choose a bathing suit. "Katsuki is not gonna like this. Ha oh well!" I slipped it on and put on one of his hoodies. Smiling as I sat on the bed. He walked out in a towel. His hair dripping water onto the carpet. Damn he is fine. I thought. He put on black swim trunks that had orange X's on the sides with a black tank top. He looked at me and eyed he as I walked up to him. "Show me what your wearing..." he demanded. I only shook my head and walked out the door. I could hear him grab his house keys and March after me. "Ahh going to the beach? Have fun! KATSUKI DON'T YOU DARE DROWN MY DAUGHTER IN LAW!" His mother yelled. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN HAG!" He slammed the door. Taking my hand as we walked to the beach.
Time Skip
Bakugo's POV
We got there. Everyone was pretty much there. Me and Sienna walked to a spot next to Shitty hair, Dunce face, Tape boy, Iceyhot, and Deku. "Hey Sienna!" Deku called out. "Hey Bakubro! Glad you came!" Shittyhair stood up and wrapped a arm around my shoulder. "Good to see you again Sienna." Icey hot spoke. She laughed a bit. "Yes yes nice to see you all too. Where are the- Sienna was cut off by screaming girls. "SIENNA!" Mina ran up to her grabbed her arm and dragging her away to where the girls put their stuff. "COME ON LETS GO PLAY!" "Ok ok don't rip my arm off." Sienna laughed as Mina dragged her away. I rolled my eyes and set down my stuff.
Sienna's POV
I set up my small umbrella and a small chair with a towel. Smiling at the girls and their bathing suits.