Chapter 18

Bakugo's POV
"Now. Heroing isn't always about showing off your quirk and taking down villian's. It's also about looking nice and being famous." Best Jeanist had a group of squealing girls  behind us. He just waved and kept his back towards them. Sienna giggled as I squeezed her hand in irritation. "BEST JEANIST!" "JEANIST OVER HERE!" "OMG IT'S BEST JEANIST!" A crowd of girls came over and started to surround him. "Ahh hello ladies. Good to see you." The fawned. I rolled my eyes and watched is disbelief.
Sienna's POV
I felt Katsuki squeeze my hand slightly from annoyance. I only giggled. As we both watched the pro hero be swarmed with fans I heard a small shout. I looked to see a little girl running into the street to grab her puppy. As she picked up the puppy. She didn't see the the large truck coming her way. I instantly teleported towards her.
Bakugo's POV
I heard a small shout from the side Sienna was standing on. She was standing nearest to the street. I looked to see what she was looking at. A little girl was in the street picking up her puppy. A large truck was coming her way. The driver didn't seem to see her since she was so small. He wasn't slowing down. "Shit!" I was about to do something before I saw a bright flash of white light beside me. I looked to see Sienna not there. I quickly looked back to see the Sienna crouched down. Holding the girl and the puppy on our side of the street. The girl was clinging to Sienna and the puppy. I rushed over to her. Sienna stood up and placed the girl down. Rubbing the puppy before giving it back to her. She smiled down at the girl who had tears in her eyes. "Hey! Be careful next time ok! Don't just go out in the street." Best Jeanist came rushing over to us. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE USED YOUR QUIRK! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR PERMITS!" He scolded Sienna as she looked down at the ground. The little girl tugged at his jacket as he looked down and smiled. "It's ok Mr. s-she saved me." He looked at the girl and then back at Sienna before sighing. "This once. I'll let it slide. Nothing like that again." He walked back over to his friends. I rolled my eyes as the girl hugged Sienna around the legs. She smiled and bent down to fully embrace the little girl. "What's your name cutie!" Sienna's voice was bubbly and bright. Her poked the little girls cheek causing her to blush. "A-Amelia." "Well Amelia. You got a very cute puppy." The girls face went completely red as Sienna petted the puppy. I couldn't help but feel my face heat up when looking at Sienna. She was so gentle. So caring and kind to the child. No annoyance in her voice. Like she genuinely cared for the child's well being. Which she Proberly did. "T-thank you ms..." the little girl paused as Sienna only chuckled. "Nightlight." The girls eyes widened. "Well. Thank you Nightlight." "AMELIA HONEY!" A women with short light blue hair came running down the sidewalk. She ran to the small girl and hugged her. She picked her up and looked at me and Sienna. "Thank you. Thank you so so much." Sienna only smiled and nodded. "No problem. You have an amazing daughter! It was nice meeting you Amelia. See you around." Sienna grabbed my hand and walked back to were Jeanist was still with his fans. The girl waved and the mother and her walked off.

"You know. I didn't know you were so good with kids." I poked Sienna's cheek as she blushed. "I'm not. I was just showing what I never got as a kid from my parents." She smiled as I placed my hand around her waist. Pulling her into a tight embrace. Arms filling wrapping around her as I resting my hand in her neck. "I'm sorry Sienna." I whispered. "Huh?" She pulled away. I shook my head. "Nothing." She only rolled her eyes.