Chapter 14

Sienna's POV
As I walked in the white carpeted house, there was light music playing and girls in the living room with hair brushed and nail polish. "Oh Sienna-Chan you made it!"
Uraraka got up and grabbed my arm. Dragging me towards everyone else. "I'll put this upstairs for you Sienna." Mina took my suitcase upstairs to her room. Uraraka sat me down next to her and Asui. "What color do you want to paint your nails?" She held multiple different colors in her hand. I glanced at them. Not knowing exactly which one to pick. "Uhh. I don't know. That blue?" I pointed to the blue in her hand. Her eyes lit up. "Perfect! It matches your eyes!" She grabbed my hand and started painting my nails. I soon felt someone's hands running through my hair. "Your hair is so white Sienna-Kun." Hagakure ran her gloved fingers through my silky white hair. "Yea! How does it stay so clean and untouched?" Momo looked back from braiding Asui's hair. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. It's always been white since I was born. It usually doesn't get stained or if it does then I'll just wash it. "Makes the most sense." Uraraka finished one hand and grabbed my other. "Hey. Have you ever considered dying it?" I looked up to see Jirou looking at me with wild eyes. I felt my face flush pink and I shook my head. "No. I haven't, but it seems cool to do!" Uraraka finished painting my nails. Blowing on them lightly to make sure they dried. "Thank you Uraraka! They are beautiful!" Her face flushed pink. "A-ah it's nothing." "Maybe we should dye your hair Sienna-Kun!" Hagakure was still brushing my white locks as Jirou and Mina's eyes were basically shaking from excitement. "Ok." "YAYAYA! WHAT COLOR!" Jirou ran to her bag and pulled out multiple boxes of dye. "You just carry that around?" Momo asked. "Yes don't judge now PICK SIENNA!" She pushed the boxes towards me. "Ummm. How about this light pink." I picked up a light pink box. Jirou grabbed my hand as Mina took the box and rushed to the bathroom.
Time Skip
About 1 hour later. Mina and Jirou came out of the bathroom. Hands stained slightly pink. The girls had finished putting up the hair stuff and nail polish. "Are you guys ready!" Mina squealed. All the girls nodded their heads. "COME ON OUT SIENNA-SAN!" I walked out to see all the girls eyes widen. "What is it bad? I knew I shouldn't have done this." "What? No it looks amazing!" Uraraka cheered up. "Wow! YOU LOOK HOT SIENNA-KUN!" Hagakure said. She was never really one with a filter. "I think Bakugo would like it." Momo chimed in as Asui nodded. "OH LETS SHOW HIM!" Mina grabbed my phone and took of picture. "Hey wait!" I reached out for my phone but Mina had already sent the image. "Now all we have to do is wait for his response." All the girls sat in a circle around the small coffee table. The phone in the middle. Waiting for Bakugo's response.
Bakugo's POV
"IM GONNA MURDER YOU ALL!" I screamed as I got first in Mario carts once again. "Jesus Bakubro. How are you so good at this." Kirishima whined. "Yea dude. Take it easy. Your crushing my spirits." Kaminari pouted. "SUCK IT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted. "Well that's a bit harsh don't ya think?" Sero teased. I scoffed and put in a new game. "Sweet! Madden! I'm actually good at this!" Kaminari perked up. "Yea dude! Let's team together!" Kirishima said. "Tch. Tape your with me." Sero sighed and nodded. "Hey bakubro. Do you have any snacks?" "YOU SHOULD HAVE ATE BEFORE YOU CAME SHITTYHAIR!" I shouted. "Ahh that's not nice dude. Sienna said place nice." Kaminari waved his finger in the air. His eyes closed and a cocky ass grin on his face. I threw my controller at him as it hit his face. "Owwww hey!" He shouted. I scoffed and got up from the couch. Going into the kitchen, grabbing bags of chips, candies and sodas. "HEY BAKUBRO! YOU GOT A TEXT FROM SIENNA!" Kirishima said holding my phone. "JUST TELL ME WHAT IT SAYS SHITTYHAIR." I shouted grabbing the sodas from the fridge. "Uhh dude. I think you should come see this." Kaminari said. I sighed and walked back into the living room. Placing all the snacks and drinks down. All three boys looking at my phone. "What the fuck is it?" I folded my arms across my chest. "Ummm. She..." Sero couldn't speak words. "If anything. She looks 10 times hotter." Kaminari said. Basically drooling over my phone. I let small explosions come from my hand. "You got a death wish dunce face." I glared at him. He only chuckled and leaned back to the floor. "All games all games." He picked up the controller. "Give me it Shittyhair." I grabbed the phone from his hand. He looked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked down at a photo of Sienna. Her hair. WAS PINK? I felt heat rush to my face the longer I stared at the photo. "Oi! Bakubro! Don't burn your face off." The boys laughed as I tried to punch Kirishima in the face. He only ducked. "Dude. That color really suites her." Sero commented. "I'm calling her."
Sienna's POV
As we all waited around the table. My phone began to ring. It showed Bakugo's name. "HOLY SHIT!" We all said. I grabbed it and looked at them. "Do you think he is mad?" I held the phone close to me. "I don't know." Momo panicked. "I GOT THIS!" Mina grabbed the phone and answered. Putting it on speaker. "Helllllloooooo!" She said. It was silence. Rustling and gaming sounds could be heard. "WHERE IS SIENNA!" There's the voice you know all to well. Mina pulled the phone away from her body as Jirou grabbed it. "She is in good hands. Calm down boom boy." "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME? YOU GOT A FUCKING DEATH WISH?!" She rolled her eyes and handed the phone to Uraraka who looked like she had seen a ghost. "I-I...." "LET ME SPEAK TO SIENNA NOW BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND KILL YOU ALL!" Uraraka shoved the phone in my hand. I sighed taking a deep breath. Taking it off speaker and looking at the girls. "H-hello?" I could hear his breaths from the other side of the phone. They were slightly shallow. Was he flustered? "You died your hair. Pink." His deep voice echoing in my ear. "Y-yea. Do you not l-like it?" My voice cracked at the end slightly. "Tch. You always look fucking beautiful. Doesn't matter what hair color you have." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Thank you katsuki." I could hear him huff. "Awww is Bakubro being all sentimental!" "OMG HE IS BLUSHING!" I heard Kirishima and Kaminari's voice on the other side. "SHITTYHAIR AND DUNCE FACE! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS BEFORE I SHUT THEM FOR YOU!" He shouted away from the phone. "Ok well. I'm glad you like it but it's only temporary. It comes out tomorrow when I wash my hair. Have fun with the boys Katsuki. I love you." I felt my face instantly heat up as I looked up to see all the girls staring at me with googlie eyes. "I-I love you too Sienna." "AWWW BAKUBRO SAID I LOVE YOU TO SIENNA!" "I GOT IT ON RECORDING!" "SHITTY HAIR SHUT THE FUCK UP! TAPE DELETE THAT SHIT NOW!" The phone hung up. I only giggled as I looked back at the girls who all looked love struck.

"What?" I said walking to the couch and sitting down. All the girls made their way to around me. Some sitting on the floor. Others next to me on the couch. "You and Bakugo are soo cute!" Uraraka commented. I blushed. "Yea! Ribbit." Asui added. "I'm glad someone can help control that explosive personality of his." Momo commented. Flipping through the TV channels. All the girls giggled. "He isn't that bad once you get to know him. He is actually really nice and sweet." "Pfft boom boy? Yea. When pigs fly." Jirou commented. Everyone laughed as I only blushed. "Wait! Tell us the story on how you guys even started dating?" Hagakure questioned. All the girls nodded and turned to look at me. My blush deepened. "Well. It was in I think pre-K or kindergarten. It was my first day of school. The teacher introduced me to the class and that's when I saw him. He was sitting down staring at me in amazement. His eyes were twinkling in pure adoration." I looked up to see all the girls hanging onto my every work. I shook my head and continued. "I first went to a small corner in the classroom. Sitting by myself since I wasn't a very social person back then. He, Deku and two other friends of his at the time came up to me. His friends and Deku started to compliment me. I only blushed at the time, but when he offered his hand to help me stand. I felt my heart flutter. He lifted me up and didn't let go. His red eyes staring back into my blue ones. He then asked me to be his. I didn't know what that was at the moment nor did I understand the feeling in my heart, but I took it as a sign to say yes. He announced to the whole class that I was his girlfriend and that he would kill anyone who tried to touch or talk to me." "Tch. Seems like something boom boy would do." Jirou scoffed. "Jirouuuu." Uraraka pleaded. "Yea yea whatever. Continue Sienna." I nodded.

"Well. After that we were hanging out a lot. After school, during school. Even at lunch and recess. We would play king and queens. Hero's and villains. We even went on adventures. Everyday he would give me little notes. Saying I looked pretty or I was beautiful or that he was glad I was his. I didn't think he knew what he was talking about but as the years continued, I knew he meant every word. On Valentine's Day when we were little. He got on one knee and gave me a strawberry flavored ring pop. He had it in a cute little ring box. His exact word were, "keep this until we get older. Then I'll have enough money to buy you a real ring." "Awwwwwww." All the girls said as my blush deepened further. "After that. He just never has left my side." I started to think about all the times Bakugo had helped me. All the times we spent together. All the things we did together. I felt a few tears escape my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. Mina placed a hand on my knee and squeezed. Causing me to look up. "Aww Sienna. You really love him don't you?" She looked at me with warm eyes as the rest of the girls did the same. I nodded my head. Smiling. "Yes. I really do love Bakugo Katsuki." "Alright. That's cute but enough with the sappy stuff about boom boy!" Jirou stood up turning in the tv and picking out a movie. "Jirou!" Uraraka scolded her as she rolled her eyes. "No it's fine. I understand he isn't the easiest to deal with, but thank you all who have befriended him." I smiled as all the girls nodded. The night ended with Mina, Uraraka and Hagakure screaming to the top of their lungs from the scary movie Jirou picked. Momo and Asui were sleeping. Before I could close my eyes. Jirou said something. "Hey. Sienna." I looked at her to see she was staring at the tv. "Just. Don't let Bakugo hurt you ok?" She looked sad. And fearful. But why? "He would never do that. He promised to stay by my side, but thank you Jirou. For caring so much." I placed a hand on her knee as she turned to me and slightly smiled. I curled into Asui and fell into a deep sleep.

This is a photo of Sienna's hair