Chapter 38

Sienna's POV
I opened my eyes a bit only to be met with a bright light. The sounds of beeping machines filled my ears. The smell of sanitation filling my senses. I tried to sit up but I felt someone tight around my wrists. I looked to the side and saw I was restrained. Bandages on my arms. I wiggled. Pulling on the restraints. I tried to use my quirk but it didn't work. "What the fuck?" I looked down. My legs were free. "HEY! HEYY! GET ME OUT OF THIS SHIT!" I shouted. The a doctor and a nurse came in along with my parents. "Ms. Kingsley. Glad to see your awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked as she walked to me and started to write stuff down in her chart. I just growled at her. "FUCK OFF! LET ME OUT OF HERE! I HAVE TO GO TO KATSUKI!" I pulled against the restraints again wincing slightly from the pain in my arms. "Please stop moving. It will only cause more damage. You really were on the brink of death when they brought you in. Your body temperature was cold as ice." I rolled my eyes and frowned more. "GET...THIS...SHIT...OFF....Of....ME!" I shouted. My father looked at me smirking. "Could you give us a second doctor?" The doctor nodded as he, the nurse and my mother walked out. My anger grew being alone with him. He walked up to me. Sitting at the end of my bed. Rubbing my cheek. I spat in his face. He frowned and wiped it away. He stood up and grabbed my throat. Squeezing it making me gasp for hair. He leaned in my ear. "That boy you so call love...is dead...." he turned his back to me and chuckled. I felt anger rise within me as tears rolled down my face. I broke the restraints and tackled my father. Beating the living shit out of him. Punches come from left to right. "Hey sie- SIENNA!"
Kirishima's POV
I was walking with Denki and Todoroki to Sienna's room. "Do you think she is even awake? Her injuries were serious." Denki spoke. "I don't know. She could still be sleeping." Todoroki said. "Ahh well only one way to find out." We arrived at her room. I opened the door. "Hey sie- SIENNA!" I pushed open the door to see Sienna punching the living shit out of a older man with white hair and red eyes. He looked to be her father. I ran to her grabbing her and pulling her back. She fought against me. "ABSORB!" She shouted and aimed her palms at the man. I instantly let go of her because she all of a sudden became extremely hot. "DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH! RELEASE!" Two giant balls of orange glowing light released from her hands. The man barley dodged it. A ball grazing his arm causing the skin to turn black. I looked and saw two giant holes in the wall. Everyone was looking through them and at us. "WHAT DID YOU DO! ILL KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING HIM AND MY FUCKING SISTER! ILL KILL YOU!" She ran towards him as he flinched and tried to run. I grabbed her using my hardening. She wasn't hot anymore but still quite warm. Todoroki assisted me as Kaminari ran out to get help. "SIENNA DUDE CALM DOWN!" I tried to speak to her but she only thrashed more. Trying to get to the man. "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID! HE KILLED MY SISTER! I ONLY FUCKING TWIN SISTER BECAUSE SHE WAS WEAK! IM GONNA BURN YOUR ASS TO HELL!" She punched me in the face sending me flying into the wall. "Damnit she is strong." I ran back to her but she kicked my side. I skidded back and held my side panting. Todoroki used ice to fully freeze her. She bursted out of it and tackled the man. Strangling the life out of him. "YOUR GONNA DIE!" She shouted. Light glowing from her hands as the man tried to break free.

Kaminari, All might, Aizawa and the hospital guards came rushing in

Kaminari, All might, Aizawa and the hospital guards came rushing in. The guards pulled Sienna off of the man as she thrashed and kicked and screamed. "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES! I WANT TO KILL HIM!" She punched one of the guards as Aizawa erased her quirk. All might grabbed her as she continued to cause chaos. "Young Sienna please!" "SHUT UP ALL BITCH! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT HE HAS DONE! DONE TO MY SISTER! TO ME! FUCKING LET ME GOOOOO!" She screamed. "R-restrain her and put her away." The man waved struggling to stand up. "I don't think that's such a- "DO IT! SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!" He held his throat as he pointed at Sienna! "YEA TO RETURN THE FAVOR FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER YOU ASSHOLE!" She trashed. More guards came in as they took her from all might and slammed her on the bed. The used quirk canceling steel cuffs and cuffed her to the bed. "LET ME GO BASTARDS! I HAVE TO SAVE KATSUKI! GET OFF OF ME!" She punched on of the guards as another retrained her arms and legs and torso. "Is this really all- "YES!" Her father grinned looking at Sienna. Aizawa sighed and turned away. I bet it was hard for him to see one of his students like that. Shoot. It was hard for me. I was scared. Not for myself, but for Sienna. She was fully restrained. Pulling and tugging on her restraints with murder in her eyes. "GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" she pulled. Her arms started to bleed against the restraints. "THEY ARE TOO TIGHT!" I shouted rushing towards her. One of the guards grabbed me as I was soon wrapped in a scarf. Aizawa pulled me next to him and stood in front of me. "Don't touch my student. But he is correct. Her wounds are re-opening." The white haired man chuckled before walking over to Sienna. I went to stop him but Aizawa glanced out the corner of his eye and shook his head.

"This should stop this behavior." The man emitted a dark red light from his hands onto Sienna's head. She screamed in pain before her body went limp. "SIENNA!" "SIENNA!" Me and Todoroki ran to her. He listened for her heart as I held her hand. "She is fine. I just made her pass out that's all." The man walked over to the nurse as she fixed his wounds. "What. Did. You. Do." I looked up at him and glared. Wanting to kick his ass. He rolled his eyes. "Tch. That brat did that herself. I didn't do anything. I want her in a straight jacket and put into a cushioned room. Crazy bitch." He scoffed walking towards the door. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HER! SHE WILL GO INSANE WITH THE STATE OF MIND SHE IS IN NOW!" Todoroki shouted. The man smirked. "Tch actually I can. I'm her father. Crazy deserves to be put alone." He walked out the room. I looked so Sienna's slight frowned face. I frowned softly looking at Todoroki who was focused on Sienna. "Todoroki- "I know." He cut me off. Turning towards me sighing. "We can't do it alone..." I nodded. "We should wait until she wakes up. It might put her at ease." Todoroki looked back at Sienna. Nodding to my suggestion