Chapter 50

Bakugo's POV
Once we all got back to the dorms I went straight to my room to change into black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I got out and saw that damn Deku. "Oi Deku. I want to speak with you outside. It's about your power. Met me at ground beta." I walked past him and outside towards ground beta. Everyone else was sleep since we got home pretty late. I stood out in beta and saw Deku. "W-what did you want to talk about Kacchan?" Deku stuttered out. I frowned at him. "You know...I remember the time where you were just a quirk less loser. Good for nothing, but now you suddenly manifested a quirk and by some miracle you got accepted into U.A. You even received your provisional license while I failed." I growled. "K-Kacchan. I received my license because of preforming well." "Tch shut up you damn Deku. Let me finish." Stupid idiot.

"Look

"Look. I figured out you inherited your quirk from all might. I don't know how exactly but you did." That damn Deku tensed up. He looked nervous. "W-what are you- "DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!" I snapped. "At the Kamino incident. I put the pieces together. How you looked at him. How he pointed and said, "now it's your turn" I'm not dumb dumbass." "So...how does knowing the truth about my quirk help you?" Deku spoke. "Tch. I want to fight you." This caught the damn Deku off guard. W-wha?" "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID DAMNIT! I WANNA FIGHT." I shouted.

"Kacchan we shouldn't

"Kacchan we shouldn't...we should wait until training practice." "Dumbass we can't. The teachers will stop us from going all out. I want to fight you to see what's so great about you. To see why All Might went so far to help
You." I charged for that damn Deku but he started up his quirk and dodged but I got his leg. "You and your stupid skills." I commented while the damn Deku was surprised we were even fighting.
I am not finna explain this whole scene. Too much work and I'm lazy😎 SO ENJOY THE PICTURES

 Too much work and I'm lazy😎 SO ENJOY THE PICTURES