Chapter 13

Sienna's POV
I woke up in Katsuki's arm. His head nuzzled in my neck. His arms wrapped around my body. Holding me tight. I smiled and pulled my arms from under me. Resting them in his back. Playing with his spiky blonde hair. "Psst. Katsuki are you up?" He groaned and pulled me tighter. I only giggled. "Fine. I'll let you sleep." He sighed and continued to breath steadily. I closed my eyes. Drifting back again to sleep. About 30 minuets later I woke up to a cold feeling. I look down to see Katsuki wasn't laying next to me anymore. I got up and went to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and washing my face as usual. I placed my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. It smelled like cinnamon. "Ooooo Watcha makin!" I snuck behind him. Standing over his shoulder. He tended up and flipped the pan. Causing the pancake to fly straight into his face. I pulled away holding my stomach and laughing. "WHAT THE HELL SIENNA!" He pulled the pancake off his face and placed it on a plate. "Haha...that...wow....hahaha." I could barley speak in between laughs. He rolled his eyes and placed a few more pancakes between two plates. He placed the plates on the table and grabbed my wrist. Pulling me and sitting me down in my chair. "Just shut up and eat. You just caught me off guard." I giggled a bit and took a bite of the pancake. "Wow! Who knew Katsuki could make good cinnamon pancakes." I poked his cheek as he swatted at me. "I can cook." He grunted. "I know. But last time to made pancakes. You nearly burned my house down." "I DID NOT! I WAS JUST TESTING THE FIRE ALARMS." I laughed again. Nearly choking on the pancakes. He huffed and ate is pancakes like he was upset.

I wiped a fake tear away from my eye and pulled gently at his cheeks. Causing his face to turn red. "I know. Your a great cook." I placed a syrup filled kiss on his cheek. He groaned and wiped away the stickiness. He glanced at me with a small smile before continuing eating. We soon finished. We placed our dishes in the sink. I washed them as he plopped down on the couch and turned on his gaming counsel. As I finished the dishes. I sat next to him and picked up a controller. "What do you think your doing?" He looked at me. "I want to play with you guys too." He rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant. You don't sit there." He smirked at me. I tilted my head in confusion. "What are you talking about?" He groaned slightly before picking me up and placing me on his lap. His arms in front of me holding the gaming controller as he clicked through the games. I giggled. "Aye Bakugo! Your on! Trying to play call of duty?" Kirishima was talking in bakugo's party. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I know your there Bakugo! Hey Sienna!" I laughed. "Hey Kirishima!" "Ha knew it." I knew he was smiling at himself. Kirishima sent both of us a invite as Bakugo accepted it. As we were loading into the game. Kaminari joined the party. "WATSUP GUYS! HELLO SIENNA MY BELOVED." "SHE ISN'T YOURS DUNCE FACE! ILL KILL YOU!" Bakugo yelled at the tv since it was on open mic. "Ahh just games just games." Kaminari teased. I only laughed. "Oh shit. We playing call of duty? Sienna you know how to play?" Kaminari joined the game with us. We were all standing in the lobby. "Yea. It's honestly not hard." "Pfft. You suck at the game." Bakugo commented. "Oh really?" I pinched his cheek smirking. "Ow! Let go!" He pulled my wrist away from his face as the boys laughed. "Well. Let's start then. Let's see who is the best." "Bet." Kirishima started the game.
Time Skip
"I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME!" Kaminari raged, "THIS IS STUPID! HOW IS SHE SO GOOD!" Kirishima whined. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Bakugo screamed and blew up is controller. "BAKUGO YOU DUMBASS!" I slapped his head as he pushed me off of him and stomped upstairs. "Bakugo blew his controller didn't he." Kirishima sighed. "Sadly yes. Sorry guys. I gotta go deal with the grumpy Pomeranian. You guys should come over to keep him company. I'll be gone and his parents are gone for the weekend." "Sounds like a plan." "Cool. We are on our way." "Oh and bring sero!" "Got ya." The boys logged off as I logged off as well. Turning the counsel off and heading towards Bakugo's room. He was sitting on the bed with his arms crossed and looking out his window. "What a big baby." I mumbled. I went to grab my suitcase from his closet and began packing my things in it. My school clothes for Monday. My tooth brush and paste. Essentials, extra pair of clothes, and extra pair of night clothes, a bathing suit, etc. as I finished, I put my suitcase near the door. I put on some of bakugo's grey sweatpants. They were really baggy on me but it was ok. I grabbed one of his older shirts. I brushed my hair leaving it down. Putting on my socks and placing my crocs at the door. I walked over to Bakugo. Standing in front of him. "Hey! Stop being grumpy." I poked his cheek. He looked the other way. I sighed and climbed onto his lap. Straddling him. Wrapping my arms around his neck. He was still looking the other way with his arms crossed. Mumbling to himself. "Ahh come on. It was just a game." "No it wasn't." He mumbled. I sighed and smirked. Seeing his neck exposed. I started to kiss on it. Licking and sucking on it slightly. I could hear his soft groans making me smile.

I placed a hand on his face and kissed all the way up to his lips. Leaning in to kiss them he moved his head to the side. Making me kiss his cheek instead. "Katsuki. Are you a really going to be angry at me?" He only huffed. "Tch. Ok fine. Want to be grumpy. Be grumpy then." I climbed off of him and turned away. Walking towards the door. Before I could move away from the bed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the bed. My body in between his legs as both knees were placed on either side of my waist on the bed. My arms pinned beside my head. He looked annoyed. "Tch. I'm not grumpy. I'm upset that you won." He said in a low voice. I giggled. "Ahh come on katsuki. It wasn't that bad to have your ass kicked by your own girlfriend." He pressed slight pressure onto my wrist. "Don't make it any worse for yourself." I smirked and titled my head slightly. "Worse? How can I make it worse for myself." I leaned up to his ear. Letting my warm breath hit his neck. "Katsuki." I whispered. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me back onto the bed. He squeezed causing me to gasps. "You think teasing me is going to work?" He growled at me. I smirked and lifted my knee. Rubbing it against his slightly hard part. He let out a soft moan and grabbed my knee putting it back down. "Sienna. Don't start anything you can't finish." He leaned down. Kissing my neck. Leaving hickies and bite marks. He made his way to my collar bone. Licking and sucking on it. Causing me to let out a soft moan. "Hmmm. You like that teddy bear?" He mumbled. Feeling his warm breath on my skin. I nodded slowly.

He only smirked and moved his free hand down to my part. He slid is hand under the sweatpants. Rubbing my part through the underwear. I felt my hips roll forward to get closer to his hand. He let go of my neck and moved his hand up my shirt. Squeezing my breasts. Letting out another moan he only chuckled. He kissed me passionately. I felt him pull my underwear aside and insert his finger, causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity to explore my mouth. His tongue gliding around my mouth. He moved his finger faster. Inserting another one causing me to let out a lustful moan. "Damn teddy bear. The sounds you make are music to my ears." He moved both fingers. I arched my back up. Moaning in his mouth as he groaned. I felt my hands wonder to his hard member. Sliding my hand into his pants. Rubbing it through his boxers. He let out a soft moan. Before things could go further, the doorbell rung. He stopped and pulled his fingers out of me causing me to pant heavily and sigh. He collapsed on top of me. Nuzzling into my neck as I moved my hand from in his pants. "Ughhhhhhhh." He groaned and got up. Swinging open the door and marching downstairs.
Bakugo's POV
I felt my self getting really hard from Sienna's touch. Before things could go further, the damn doorbell rung. I pulled my fingers out is Sienna causing her to gasps and moan. I collapsed on top of her. Resting my face in her neck. She pulled her warm hand away from my slightly throbbing part. "Ugghhhhhh." I groaned and got up. Swinging open the door I stomped downstairs. I ripped open the door to reveal the three idiots. "Hell no." I slammed the door on their faces and turned around. I saw Sienna standing their with her suitcase by her side. "Where do you think your going. I'm not done with you." I smirked and walked towards her. Wrapping my arms around her waist. Kissing on her neck. She giggled and pushed me away. I looked down at her. "I have a sleepover at Mina's with the girls tonight. I'll see you Monday ok? I invited the boys so that you won't be lonley by yourself." I rolled my eyes and continued to kiss her neck. "I don't need anyone but you. Stay with me." I kissed her lips. She smiled and teleported towards the door. I was left holding air. She opened the door and allowed the boys in. "Hey Sienna!" "Thank you!" "Sup!" All three of them walked inside. I grunted and rolled my eyes. Sienna walked back to her suitcase and walked toward the door. "DON,T FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING!. I'll be back." "Oh! I'll come too!" Kirishima rushed after us as he closed the front door. "Tch." I grabbed Sienna's suitcase and rolled it for her. We were walking in the dark towards Mina's house. When it came into view, Sienna stopped and took her suitcase. "Ill take it from here. Thank you both." She hugged Kirishima and then hugged me. Placing a kiss on my lips. "Play nice ok?" She rubbed my cheek. I felt my face turn pink as I turned my head. I heard that damn Shittyhair chuckle. Sienna teleported to Mina's front door. I watched as she walked in and closed the door. Turning around and making my way back to the house filled with idiots.