Chapter 7

Bakugou's POV
It's been a two weeks since Sienna was last at school. After that day she came to my house. She disappeared again. She never came back. I felt her a ton of voicemails and text messages. None of them were answered. I was currently getting dressed in my gym uniform as the boys were talking about the festival. "This is nerve racking!" "I know! I just hope I do good and get noticed by some pro hero's!" "Hey Bakugou how are you holding up?" I exploded my locker and walked out.
Kirishima's POV
"Hey Bakugou how are you holding up?" I asked him. He exploded his locker and just walked out. "He hasn't been himself lately hasn't he." Sero came up next to me. "No. Ever since Sienna going missing. He has been more angry than usual. I'm worried about him." "Yea same man!" Kaminari joined the conversation. "I hope he doesn't take it out on us at the sports festival." He said while us three walked out towards the festival. "That should be the least of our worries." I said under my breath.
Bakugou's POV
As I opened the room we were assigned to I scanned the room for white hair. I didn't see any. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards a chair sitting alone. I sat down and slumped in my chair. I folded my arms across my chest and looked down at my lap. "I hope Sienna comes. She said she wasn't going to participate. Damnit Sienna please be ok." As I was lost in thought I heard the door open. I knew it wouldn't be Sienna since she said she wouldn't be participating. Everyone stood up and rushed towards the door. All mumbling and saying things like, "OMG YOUR ALIVE!" "ARE YOU OK?" "WHAT HAPPENED?" It peeked my interest. I got up and looked over the crowd. I saw a glimpse of white hair. "MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! NOW!" I yelled. They all parted instantly and moved away making me see Sienna. She was standing there. In her U.A P.E uniform. Her hair was tied in her ponytail. I couldn't form any words. I just stared at her. Her eye was uncovered and looked fine. Before I knew it I was rushing to her. She gave a small smile. I stopped right in front of her. Towering over her. "P-please. P-please don't l-let this b-be fake." I muttered. She reached her hand towards my face. I was expecting to not feeling anything, but when I felt warmness on my cheek. I knew it was her. Really her. I pulled her to me tightly. A little bit too tight but I didn't care. I didn't care about the extras watching either. I pulled away and kissed her. Connecting my longing lips with hers. It was passionate. Emotional. Desperate. As I let go she had a few tears in her eyes. I picked her up and walked out the room. "Hey wait! The Festival is about to start!" Iida said. "Dude. Leave them alone for a second." Kirishima said in my defense. As I was outside I put Sienna down and held her close. My arms fully wrapped around her body. Her head resting on my chest as her arms wrapped around my waist. "What happened to you." I whispered. She giggled. God I missed her. She pulled away and smiled. She began to sign, "I was just training thats all. My dad thought being at school wouldn't give me the training I need for the sports festival so he made me stay home and do my school work." I sighed and let my head fall into the crook of her neck. "What about my calls and messages?" I glanced at her hands. "I couldn't see any of them. My father took away my phone for the whole two weeks. I just got it back today. I was going to call you but I thought to surprise you instead." "Tch. Why did you come to my house that day." I could hear she took a deep breath before giving me an answer. "Sorry. I guess the pressure of training got to me and I needed a way to release my stress." I sighed and moved away from her neck placing my forehead on hers. "Why didn't you tell me. I could have helped." She smiled and placed a hand on my cheek. "I know. That's why I didn't ask you. So you can focus on yourself. I'm ok. It's ok. I'm here now. Let's win this together." I leaned down and kissed her again. As we were kissing, Kirishima came to tell us we were entering the stadium now. I interlaced me and Sienna's fingers. Kissing the top of her hand and walking side by side with her into the stadium.

As all the students filed it. Midnight was the announcer. I had to give the Speech. I walked up and pulled Sienna with me. I placed her at the very front so I could keep a eye on her. I walked up to the microphone and stood there with my hands in my pockets. A uninterested and unbothered expression was plastered on my face. "Just know. I'm gonna win." I walked off the stage as some of the other classes booed and made comments. "Aww come on Bakugou man! Now everyone is gonna hate us!" Kirishima commented. I ignored him and grabbed Sienna's hand. She smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Oi! What was that for?" I looked to her in surprise. "I liked your speech." I smiled at her. "Butttt...I'm going to kick your ass." She signed with a cocky grin on her face. I returned the same look with a smirk. "Oh your on!"