Chapter 55

Sienna's POV
I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. "What the..." I groggily got up and looked at me sheets. "WHAT THE FUCCCKKKK!" I screamed. I ripped my stained sheets off the bed and piled them in the corner. Taking a shower and changing into my uniform. Putting on the appropriate pad. (I'm sorry but tampons hurt) I grabbed my book bag and the bloody sheets. Going down the hall and down the elevator. I went straight to the laundry room. Putting in my sheets and coming back into the living area. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the cabinet where my usual pills are. I didn't see them. "Who...took...my... PILLS GOT DAMNIT!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me as my breathing was raged. I rubbed my temples. "I-I put them on t-the top s-shelf.." Deku muttered. I groaned and mentally sighed at trying to reach the top shelf.
Bakugo's POV
"WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKKKK!" I heard Sienna scream. "Oh shit." I muttered. Getting dressed for school I went downstairs to see Shittyhair and dunce face already there. They were already setting the table for breakfast. "Hey dude was that Sienna screaming?" Dunce face asked. "Tch yea what about it?" I asked sitting down. "Uhh shouldn't you go make sure she is ok?" Shittyhair looked concerned. I narrowed my eyes and rolled them. "Tch she is fine. It's Proberly that time of the month." Both of their eyes widened. "Wait so that means she isn't gonna tease you. WE COULD WIN THIS!" Dunce face and Shittyhair cheered. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "You idiots. Don't try and submit our victory. Just cause she is on her period doesn't change. Her teasing will just be heightened. If anything. We could loose..." their faces dropped. "Well I'm pretty sure she won't be focusing on that seeing as though she doesn't feel good anyway." I added. Their face lit up again. Soon everyone else came downstairs. Sienna was the last one to come down. She stomped towards the laundry room and placed her sheets to be washed. "Hey dude. Maybe if you just comfort her and help her as much as you can, maybe she won't even remember the bet or think about it." Dunce face spoke. I nodded my head. "That could work." Shittyhair said. I watched as she was looking for the pain killers. That damn Deku moved them to the top shelf. I watched as she struggled to reach up. Holding her stomach. I sighed and walked behind her. Reaching up and grabbing them. Handing it to her. I heard her sigh. "Thank you." She muttered. I nodded. She popped her pills and went to the cabinets. Grabbing my box of frosted flakes. "Oi what the fuck do you think your doing?" She glared at me. I quickly shut up. "Uhh I can't." She groaned and teleported away. Soon she came back in my skull shirt with my pajama pants. She had white socks on and flip flops.

 She had white socks on and flip flops

"First of all what the fuck are you wearing

"First of all what the fuck are you wearing...second of all...THOSE ARE MY FUCKING CLOTHES!" I yelled. She winced and narrowed her eyes at me. Scoffed and walking out eating my Frosted Flakes. I groaned following after her. The walk was silent other than the small crunches heard from her. I grabbed the box from her. She immediately froze in her spot as I kept walking. "Ya know if your gonna take someone's food. You should offer them so- before I could reach into the box. I saw a flash of light. I stopped and my eyes widened. Sienna had the box in her hand while her other hand had light forming around it. Her eyes were glowing. "Touch my food again and you die." Her voice sent slight chills down my spine. "Got it?" I nodded. "Good let's go baby!" She instantly perked up. Grabbing my hand and skipping towards school. "I'm so fucked." I muttered.
Time Skip Sienna's POV
It was the end of the day. I was packing my stuff when Aizawa slithered next to my desk. "You know your not wearing the uniform correct?" He deadpanned. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yes sir I'm well aware. It's that time of the month." His eyes widened and he quickly wiggled away.
Bakugo's POV
Aizawa wiggled to me. "Good luck..." he then wiggled away. I mentally sighed. My now cheery girlfriend jumped on me. Latching onto my front side. "LETS GO CUDDLE!" I let a small smile form on my face as we walked outside. I stopped under the little area seeing it was raining. "COME ON LETS DANCE IN THE RAIN!" She jumped down and ran out there. "Sienna you dumbass your gonna get a cold!" I shouted. She continued to twirl and dance. I sighed and went with her. Twirling while she giggled. She ran towards the dorms as I ran after her. "OI STOP FUCKING RUNNING IN THE RAIN!" I shouted trying to catch up. She must have been using her quirk. "CATCH ME IF YA CAN SLOW POKE!" She shouted then teleported away. "Fucking hell." I muttered. I walked in drenched from the rain with me and Sienna's wet bags. "Oh Jesus Bakugo what happened!" Earphone looked at me in disgust. "Why are you soaking wet?" Tape asked. "Shut up. I'm going upstairs." I grumbled. I went into my dorm to see Sienna curled up in my bed. She had one of my hoodies on and her underwear. "Oi put clothes on!" I went in my drawers and threw her a pair of my sweatpants. She sat up on her knees. My hoodie falling over her thighs. She pouted. "No." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Now Sienna. Your not gonna bleed on my sheets." She narrowed her eyes. "If you want them on. Then put them on yourself." I smirked. "Ok then..."
30 minuets later
"Now was that so hard." I smirked looking at the tied up pants wearing Sienna pouting on my bed. "Mmmmm." I laughed. "Ahh I can't here you." I chuckled and went to do my homework as I heard Sienna fall on her side and wiggle around. Her muffled voice trying to speak.
Flashback to the 30 minuets
"COME HERE LITTLE BITCH!" I shouted trying to get Sienna. "NO!" She shouted teleporting to different places around my room. She teleported near me so I quickly jumped on her and grabbed her. "HA GOT YA!" She smirked and lifted her knee. Rubbing against my member. I groaned and pushed her wrists into the bed. "Sienna...your playin a dangerous game." I mumbled and kissed her neck. Sucking on it hard causing her to softly moan. She tried to reach for me but I pushed her back down. "No." I growled. I head her breath hitch was I kept leaving my marks on her neck. She started to squirm. I smirked and tied her hands behind her back. Then tied her legs together. Smirking as she pouted. "BAKUGO YOU TEASING SOME OF A- mmmmm!" I duck taped her mouth. I put my sweatpants on her. "There now was that so hard?" I teased as she pouted
Flashback end Time skip
I finished my homework and Sienna's. I turned around to see her sleeping on her side curled up with a pillow. I sighed and went downstairs. Fixing us some soup and then coming back. "Oi get up sleepyhead." Her eyes fluttered open and she instantly teleported towards the soup. "Wait so you could have gotten outta the restraints the whole time?!" I asked as she devoured the soup. She nodded with soup dripping down her face. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Stupid idiot."