Chapter 51

Sienna's POV
The days went by fast. While Bakugo and Deku where stuck in house arrest, the rest of us got told about work studies. We will be with the first years for them to help us gain experience and insight on what exactly we will be doing. We were all walking back towards the dorm when Mina and Hagakure came up to me. "Hey Sienna I gotta question!" Hagakure grabbed my arm as Mina grabbed the other. "What's up?" They both giggled. "Welll....so I was looking at the internet and it was talking about this so called "no nut November" thing the boys are doing!" I choked on my spit when she said that. "No what?!" Mina laughed. "Yea apparently they are doing that the whole month of November." I rolled my eyes. "HEY!" Kaminari and Kirishima came up to us. "What you guys talking about?" Kirishima asked. "Just no but November." Mina spoke. Kaminari and Kirishima bother laughed. "Yea I failed that." Kaminari rubbed the back of his neck. "Nah I'm still going strong." Kirishima held up a fist. "Ok ew...no one needed to know." Hagakure commented. I chuckled. "Hey has Bakugo failed?" I shook my head. "No why?" They all grinned. "How about we make a deal. I bet you can't break Bakugo by the end of the month." Everyone nodded. "And what if I can?" I smirked. "Tch. Us boys will dress up as maids and address the girls as our masters." "Deal." I shook Kirishima's hand. "And what do you get if you win?" I looked at him as he smirked. "Then you girls have to dress as maids and call us master." I frowned in annoyance but nodded. "Uhh fine. I'm gonna win though." I told him as we all walked into the building. "Yea sure you are." He smirked. I walked towards my room and changed into my comfortable clothes. Taking about 30 minuets to do my homework and figure out who I wanted to go with for a work study.
Bakugo's POV
I was collecting everyone's trash when Shittyhair and dunce face came up to me. "Yo Bakubro!" Shittyhair waved. I rolled my eyes and gave the stupid Deku the trash to take it all out. "What?" I growled. "Sooo I may or may not have made a deal with your girl." I frowned and looked at him. "What the fuck did you do?" Dunce face stepped in. "Well so...you gotta make it through no nut November." My eyes widened then narrowed as I clenched my fists. "WHAT THE HELL!" Dunce face coward behind Shittyhair as Shittyhair laughed. "Aww come on Bakubro! It's not hard. Just don't you know..." I rolled my eyes and pinched my temples. "Have you not seen my girl? She is first of all a goddess...second of all a damn good tease...and third...she is gonna fucking win." All Shittyhair hopes of winning drained out from his body as he slumped on the couch. I sat in the edge sighing as dunce face made a suggestion. "Hey if we keep her away from you the rest of November? It's going to be over in a week and after that we go off to work studies. All you gotta do is survive next week." Shittyhair eyes sparkled as I looked at dunce face. "And how is that supposed to happen. She always is near me. As well as her hero costume..." I mumbled the last part. "Well we just keep her away. Tell her your busy or something. Also our hero costumes are being modified for the winter so you don't gotta worry about those." I looked at the two idiots and sighed. "Do you really think this can work?" They both nodded. "Fine. If we loose, I'm beating all your asses." I growled. "Hmmm well we loose then that's your fault bro." Dunce face spoke. "SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!" I yelled and marched to the kitchen to fix dinner since it was my night.
Time Skip Sienna's POV
About 3 hours later it was about 5:30pm. I woke up from my small nap. Putting away all my stuff on my desk and homework. Walking out my dorm and towards the elevator. Once I got down to the main floor everyone was pretty much already sitting down with the food in front of them. It was curry with rice. I sat down next to Bakugo. "Hey baby." I pecked his lips as we said thanks and started to eat. Once we were done I got up and helped him wash the dishes. Drying them and putting them in the cabinets. "Ok I'm going to bed. Goodnight teddybear." He quickly spoke and gave a kiss on my forehead before rushing towards his dorm. I looked at him confused. After I got a sugar cookie Sato baked, I started to walk to Bakugo's dorm. Knocking on the door lightly before opening it.
Bakugo's POV
After we finished eating and did the dishes, I said Goodnight and rushed towards the dorm. Closing the door and sighing. "Phew." I wiped the imaginary sweat off my forehead and went towards the desk. Doing the work Aizawa gave me and Deku. As I started it about 15 minuets I heard a soft knock on my door. The person soon opened it. "I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD- oh Sienna." I mumbled and turned back around. She was closing the door and looking through my drawers. "Oi what are you doing?" I turned around to see her changing into one of my shirts. I quickly turned towards my desk and placed a hand over my face. "S-Sienna what the h-hell." I mumbled. I soon felt her move my arms off the desk and straddle my lap. Latching onto me. Her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "I missed you." She mumbled. I blushed and wrapped my arms around her. Rubbing her back lightly. "Missed you too teddybear. I gotta do homework though." I spoke. She groaned slightly against my neck as I slightly tensed up. "Fine you can stay. Just don't be distracting." I grumbled. She slightly nodded. Feeling her soft breaths on my neck leaving my cheeks a bit pink. About 20 minuets later I finally finished the work. "Oi Sienna get up." I nudged her. Her body was slightly limp, but still hugging me. "Damnit this idiot went to sleep." I mumbled. Standing up and holding her I placed her under my covers of my bed. Going to take my own shower and changed into clothes. Putting on a t-shirt and shorts. Climbing into bed. Turning the opposite way of Sienna knowing I'll get hard from her ass on me. I felt small arms wrap around my stomach and small breaths on my back. I sighed and interlaced one of my hands with hers. Kissing the top of it. "Tch. Can't stay away from me even when your sleep dumbass." I mumbled.

Next week will be difficult.....