Chapter 58

Sienna's POV Time skip to after the Work Studies
"STOP DESTROYING THEM DAMNIT!" I shouted seeing yet another exploded and ripped maid outfit.

"IM NOT WEARING THIS DAMNIT!" Bakugo shouted

"IM NOT WEARING THIS DAMNIT!" Bakugo shouted. "Fine then. I'm going to force you!" I jumped at him and blasted a light in his face so he couldn't see. I quickly grabbed the quirk canceling cuffs and put his hands behind his back. I teleported away and stood in front of him as he was struggling to get the cuffs off. "Now let me go get the last one Momo maid just in case you blew the other one up." I walked to his closet and grabbed hit. He backed away as I struggled to get it on him. "Finally! There now was that so bad." He growled and pouted looking at the dress.

" He growled and pouted looking at the dress

He blushed a bit. "Why is it shorter than the lasts." He mumbled. I laughed and fixed his bow. "She said it was gonna be short because the long ones drain her energy to much." He mumbled something as I just rolled my eyes. "Ok chop chop. Let's go down to the others." I grabbed his arm as I dragged him down to the lobby. He was cursing under his breath and trying to drag his black heels. We soon got down to the lobby. Seeing Kirishima, Denki and Sero all in their outfits. "Oh Bakugo you look so manly!" Kirishima commented holding up a fist. "SHUT UP SHITTYHAIR!" He shouted back with explosions from his hands. "Hey that's not very maid like Bakugo. Your supposed to be nice and kind. No foul language." Kaminari teased causing Bakugo to get even madder. Todoroki took out his phone and took a picture. "DELETE IT NOW ICEY HOT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Bakugo shouted and jumped at Shoto but I grabbed his dress collar and yanked him back. "Be nice. This is your punishment for losing ya know." I poked his cheek as he blushed and folded his arms. Cursing under his breath again. "Ok boys! You may now serve us for the day!" Mina jumped with joy as all the girls sat at the table along with the Boyswho were not in it.
Bakugo's POV
I walked up to Sienna and frowned. "W-what can I d-do for you m-master." I mumbled. She chuckled and held a hand up to her ear. "I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't quite hear you." I growled at her. "I'm not repeating myself damnit." She laughed. "I'll take two snickerdoodles with hot chocolate and marshmallows please." She smiled. "Oh me too me too!" Mina said. "Aye Bakugo your ass is looking good." Minuets commented. I immediately blasted him out the window. Sero quickly grabbed him using his tape. Wrapped him like a mummy and hung him from the ceiling. I grabbed the already made cookies. Putting them on white porcelain plates and grabbing the small cups of hot chocolate. Walking back I placed them on the table for both of them. "Thank you Bakugo." Mina said and ate her cookie while talking with Kirishima. "Yes thank you Katsuki. Run along now." Sienna waved me off. I growled and marched to the kitchen to see hot chocolate on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" I shouted.

Dunce face has his tray on the ground. "I-I was trying to carry all the hot chocolate but it fell." Sero laughed as I tried to beat the living shit outta him. Shittyhair came in and helped clean up the mess.
Time Skip
The day was finally ending and I ripped off the stupid outfit. Putting on a pair of grey sweatpants and no shirt. Sienna was laying on my bed with a pair of my sweatpants on and a black bralette. She was laying on her stomach scrolling through social media. I smirked and laid on top of her. Wrapping my arms around her own and resting my face in her neck. I could feel her body under be shift a bit. I grunted feeling her ass brush against my dick. I gripped her shoulders. "Stop moving." I whispered. I could feel her roll her eyes as she continued to try and move. I "ahh." I groaned out as I pressed myself closer to her and held her still. "Sienna...I'm not fucking playing." She instantly flipped around. "Fuck". I cursed under my breath feeling my dick already getting hard. I was now laying on her stomach. She had her pouty face. Her bottom lip stuck out and a frown on her face. "Well your heavy. I couldn't breath." She said. I rolled my eyes and shifted. Trying to fix my member to lay sideways on her leg. She jumped a bit and frowned even more. "Get that off of me." I rolled my eyes and held her close. "Your the one that caused it. If you want it gone...the. Fix it." She rolled her eyes and sighed. Feeling her body relax into the bed. I laid my head in her neck. Feeling her hands play with my hair as her arms were on my back. Her phone propped up.

"Also you look cute in a maid outfit. You should wear that more often." She chuckled. I bit her neck as she jumped and smacked my head lightly. "Shut up idiot." I mumbled. Soon drifting off to sleep.