Chapter 8

Sienna's POV
The first match was Deku against a boy named shinsou. As shinsou looked like he was talking to Deku. Deku yelled some words and completely froze. He started to walk out of bounds. I could see Katsuki getting a bit restless as he watched deku's match. I heard him mumble under is breath. "Come on you damn Deku." He actually wanted to face off against him. I knew he did. I still had the emotionless expression plastered on my face. This time. I wasn't faking it. I really did feel numb. I grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers. He looked up at me shocked. I had ignored him. I pushed him away and now I'm comforting him. He didn't turn my affection away. He tightened his grip on my hand and let out a breath he seemed to be holding. Just as Deku approached the line he broke his own finger snapping him out of the trace. He rushed towards shinsou and started to push him out of bounds. Shinsou punched him and was shouting something. Deku continued to push shinsou. As shinsou threw another punch, Deku grabbed his arm and slammed him on the ground landing him out of bounds. "SHINSOU IS OUT OF BOUNDS! MIDORIYA WILL ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND!" The next round was Todoroki against sero. As they both approached and got ready. I could see Todoroki's father staring at him. Like he was expecting him to do something. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention towards the match. As soon midnight yelled start. Todoroki created a large glacier of ice trapping Sero and half of the stadium immediately. The whole crowed was shocked as Todoroki walked off the stage. "GREAT PREFORMANCE BY TODOROKI! HE ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Mics voice blared. I got up and made my way towards the field. As I entered and stood on the platform I saw a worried Kaminari. He was practically shaking. I just stared at him with my emotionless face. "U-um good l-luck Sienna!" He said. I just continued to stare at him. Once midnight said begin  I teleported beside Kaminari and surrounded my hand with light making a fist. I punched his jaw sending him flying out of bounds. Everyone was silent. I walked out of the stadium as Kaminari was unconscious. "I-I think Sienna just won." Mic said confused. Everyone was quiet   Until Aizawa spoke up. "She did win. She just teleports at the speed of light so it's too fast for the human eye. She recently has the ability to slow down her motions for one specific person can see. I was that person." Everyone screamed and cheered. I walked back to the stands and sat down next to Katsuki. He just looked at me. My classmates were all congratulating me and complementing me. I ignored them and grabbed onto Katsuki's hand and interlaced our fingers again. Looking foreword.
Time Skip
There was only a few students left. Me, Todoroki, Katsuki, Iida, Midoriya, Tokoyami. I was up against Iida. I walked onto the stage. All day I have been ending my matches quickly. I didn't want a prolonged fight because of the energy I would need for the finals to win. "I wish you the best of luck Kingsley!" Iida said as he stuck out his hand for me to shake it. I just stared at him which caused him to sigh and move his hand back. "Ready? BEGIN!" I immediately sent a blinding light towards the runner. He was fast. So it would be hard to teleport while he is moving fast. I was barley able to do it at the Calvary battle. He yelled and covered his eyes. I teleported behind him and formed a ball of light. I blasted him in the back which sent him flying out of bounds and into the concrete wall. He made a crater and cracked it. "KINGSLEY WINS AND WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE FINAL MATCHES!" Mic yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stands yet again. Deku and Todoroki was next. As soon as the match begun, Todoroki tried to send a huge piece of ice towards Midoriya like he did with sero. Midoriya used his quirk and flicked his finger to instantly smash it. Todoroki kept using his ice and Deku kept smashing it with his fingers. You could see the frost creeping onto Todoroki's face. His breath was cold. Deku then looked to start yelling. I couldn't really hear. Todoroki used his left side. Engulfing his entire left side in bright orange and red flames. His father yelled something. Todoroki was sending a waves of ice towards Deku as Deku was dodging and rushing towards Todoroki. Todoroki finally used his fire and Deku and him clashed causing a huge explosion. The shock wave brushing through the crowd. As the smoke cleared. We saw Todoroki panting. His left said was ripped and burned by his fire. Deku was unconscious and out of bounds. "TODOROKI WINS AND MOVES ON TO THE FINAL ROUND!" Mic yelled. Katsuki got up and made his was towards the stage. Before he left the stands I pulled him back and placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled slightly and continued. His match and Tokoyami's wasn't really fair. Bakugou defiantly had the advantage. Dark shadow couldn't land a single attack. Bakugou pinned Tokoyami and called defeat. Me, Todoroki, and Katsuki will be going to the final round.

Since we have an uneven number. The pros enchanted drawed our names. I would be going against Todoroki and Bakugou would be in the finals. It's not like the 3 of us wasn't powerful. I just have to win. No matter the cost. I can't loose. Not with the things at stake. Me and Todoroki had to fight. Was I made my way towards the entrance. My father was standing there. I walked passed him but he grabbed my arm. "Don't think about trying anything. If you come in anything but first. Bakugou is as good as dead." I kept my emotionless expression as I made my way to the stage. I noticed Todoroki got his uniform fixed. "All right you two. Are you ready?" Cementos questioned. I nodded while Todoroki said yes. "BEGIN!" Midnight said. Again Todoroki tried to freeze me but I just teleported. I teleported behind him and made him be able to see my movements.
Todoroki's POV
As the match begun I knew I was going to struggle. Might even loose. Sienna was just to fast. As she began to teleport I knew I was going to be in trouble. She slowed down my sight making me be able to see her movements. I saw a bright flash of light behind me. She grinned at me before blasting light into my back causing me to fly forward. My vision went back to normal speed as I saw I was approaching the out of bounds area fast. I made a ice wall and clashed with it face first. I quickly turned around. She was just standing there staring at me. A quirk battle will be useless. I could just end up tiring myself out. Maybe hand to hand combat would work. I ran towards her as she stood there. Was she not going to move? I threw a punch and she dodged pushing my arm away. I threw another and she dodged. It was hand to hand combat at the point. Light started to surround her fists as she threw faster punches. I covered my hands in ice and managed to get a hit on her side sending her flying sideways. She tumbled a bit but not out of bounds. She was holding her side. I could tell she was getting tired. All that teleportation must drain her energy. Especially at the speeds she goes. I noticed my fist was covered in blood and the ice was gone. I looked to Sienna who's side was dripping blood and ice shards were in it. She stood up panting and clutching her side to stop the bleeding. I rushed towards her sending a wave of fire towards her. The next thing I know. Is me seeing darkness.
Sienna's POV
I covered my hands with light so I could punch faster but I wasn't paying attention when he covered his with ice. He managed to punch my side which send my flying sideways. I was still inbounds. My side was hurting like hell. I clutched it and looked down. Ice shards were embedded in my side and blood was dripping. Damnit. Father is gonna kill me. I gained my footing and looked at Todoroki. He send a huge wave of fire towards me. I can't keep this going. I already feel myself approaching  my limit. I teleported a little slower than usual but still fast enough to catch him off guard. I kicked him in the back sending him flying out of bonds and hitting a wall. He was knocked unconscious. "KINGSLEY WINS! SHE WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE FINAL AGAINST BAKUGOU!" Mic roared. I rolled my eyes and stumbled out of the stage. My father was down there waiting for me. He placed a hand on my side and healed it slightly. "I'm not going to heal you all the way. You should have never gotten it in the first place." Whenever he healed me. He never did it all the way which was dangerous. It caused my skin to burn and soon enough the wound would open back up. I couldn't do anything about it. I just had to deal with it and continue with the next match after the little break.

Me against Katsuki