Sorting my life

I get off the train and I notice a beautiful girl, she was blond like me and looked quite kind.

Anyway, while I was staring at her Draco grabbed my arm and told me to follow him. We rowed over too hogwarts but when we got there we had to part ways because I'm a first year.

I'll save you a seat on the table." He told me, then he went with his friends. I was super excited but I mostly knew that I would be in Slytherin, every Malfoy has been for as long as I can tell.

"Hello, I'm professor Mcgonagall, head of Griffindor. There are four houses..." she went on until we walked in, I looked over and saw Draco smiling at me.

Everyone had a turn until me I sat down and instead of straight away shouting "SLYTHERIN!" The sorting hat said "A Malfoy, you're different, special, you have bravery in you but you are ambitious, resourceful, quite cunning, yes, you are in SLYTHERIN!" I was so relived, a Malfoy in any other house! No, and I am Slytherin, I have all the qualities of one. I sat next to Draco, and I looked over the next person sitting down was the blond girl I saw earlier...oh I hope she is in Slytherin!

"Oh you are creative, strong and very, very smart, RAVENCLAW!" I was so sad, wait Ells...she is a girl, and did I have a crush....no..... how could I have a crush on her?