Give it to me

So, I forgot to tell you what happened in my 4th year, yer sorry about that so I'll tell you now. (Also this is Draco'a 5th year so no confusion.)

So, me and hannah were talking about some book or whatever and Rosie runs over to me "Ells, Ells" "oh hey Rosie can I help you?" I say very confused. "My arms hurting" "go to the nurse?" I say, but I think I get where she's going "you know what I'm talking about" she grabs my left arm and pulls my robe up and looking at my dark mark AND yet again it has a green outline "What does this mean?" She says to me "well, we could just wait and see? Because ya know maybe-" and as I finish my sentence well, me and her again where poofffffed up in a cloud of dark smoke and when i landed we where in the ministry and you know who I saw in front of me, HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

"Ells" Harry says turning round while holding a glass ball. "Harry? At this point even I don't know" I say laughing a bit. We hear footsteps and me Rosie and a Harry walk over to the others. "Where's Sirius" Harry yells at the person, and I felt like I knew them, even though they where wearing a mask, like I had a feeling and then they spoke. "You really should know the difference between dreams and reality" and I know who it is, they take their mask off and oh shit, it's my father, I would know that voice from a mile away. "Now give me the prophecy" he says. "Take one more step and I'll break it" and OMG I hear a laugh, it's my crazy ass aunt, Bellatrix, god I hate her she is so annoying, I guess she escaped out of askaban. "He knows how to play, itty bitty baby" she says as I walk behind everyone praying that they don't see me "Bellatrix Lestrange" Neville says with a tremble in his voice, she killed his parents. "How's mum and dad" HAHAHAH OMG what NO NO NO NO YOU CANNOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!

"Better now that I can avenge them" he says pointing his wand at him and Harry pulls his hand down, "now let's just all calm down" my fathers says putting his hands up and slowly walks towards Harry. "Do you want to find out why Voldemort couldn't kill you as a baby the connection between you an the dark lord, just give me the prophecy and you can find out" as he walks forward I walk backwards, really hoping he doesn't see me. "I waited 14 years" Harry says. "I know" my fathers said "I can a little longer" Harry says as everyone launches their spells. So after awhile of spells and death eaters chasing after us me and Rosie and everyone else escapes.

We end up in a room and everyone, including me and Rosie for some reason except Harry, in a fricking headlock with wands to our necks and My father walks up and says "did you really think you could beat us," "Urm, could you get off me?" I say, he turns round and said "That's the dark lord daughters  what are you doing" they let me and Rosie go and I sassily turned round "please forgive me" the person said "you'll hope I do" we walk over as My father continued to talk "give me the prophecy or watch your friends die?" Harry hands it over but -accidentally- drops it and I catch it in my hand, now I'm standing between them and have to make up my mind of what's right to do and what's good.

"Ells give it to me, I know your instinct isn't that but please" Harry said "Ells, you know what you should do" my father said putting his hand out in front of me. "Ells, please" Harry says putting his hand next to me, Rosie looks at me and I think we both know what i had to do, and it's not what you thought, I put it in my fathers hand. "Thank you" he says lifting it up and I look next to me and he turns round, Sirius is standing there. "Get away from my godson" Sirius said as he PUNCHES my dad, is it bad that I had to hold in a laugh, "ohhhh" I say quietly. He drops the prophecy and his face was the definition of oh shit. It was so funny. Anyway stuff happens and Sirius dies and I felt so and for Harry, as much as my family can be so so sososoososososososoososoosos annoying I love them and am grateful to have them, Sirius was his last part of family and losing it must have been so hard.

Me and Rosie got out of there and I left my father behind there will all the death eaters. Voldemort tried to kill Harry again and Dumbledore came back, because he left, and for once I was happy to see him. I got out of there before more could happen. "How did you get here?" My father said as I left "your asking me? I don't know if just happened, now I have to get back to school before anything happens" I say looking around. "I see, maybe you where sent here by the Dark Lord? Yes, get back to school and I'll see you soon, wait are you bleeding?" I was on my head that's why, I put my hand on my head and look at it "oh yer some glass fell on my head probably,  bye" I start walking away as I put my hand over my head to stop it bleeding (it didn't really work but I got a bandage.)

And that's my 4th year for you! Let's get back to my 5th year now...