Seriously, i was happy

I woke up the morning after I came home and I had one thing I needed to do, talk to that girl who told my parents where I was. When it was night I knew there was a letter I had to find because that would give me the address for me to contact her. I snuck into my fathers office where I can only guess it would be kept, so when it was late I snuck in. He was still awake so I had to be quiet though he isn't in there, that's good. I had to be silent because I didn't want to trip or make noise on the creeky floor boards. I just realised this makes me sound super misbehaved but I promise I'm not just there is these moments, days, you know but the rest of the time I'm pretty good. Anyway....... I looked around, wow, he has some crazy documents and mysterious items but I found the letter, it was on his desk. I grabbed it because I heard someone coming down the stairs and got out of there, I hope he doesn't notice.

The next morning I wrote down the address and made the letter telling the girl that I wanted to talk to her, I told her to meet me at the treehouse. I put the letter back at night and went to sleep hoping I would get a reply really soon! I woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast, I walked in and I ended up only having a sour, bitter, bright green juicy apple, "you have a letter." My father said as he handed it to me "who is it from?" He asked "I'm not sure, I'll read it later." I grabbed my apple and left, I wanted to do some research on something. I'll tell you about that later, because it is kinda important. I didn't wait I read it straight away and it said she would meet me there 3pm so I waited and waited and then it was three.

I grabbed my shoes and got up to leave as my mother walked in. "Ells, wait, where are you going?" "Just to meet a friend, why?" I asked. "Well after what just happened I think me and your father want to keep a closer eye on where you go." "I'm going into the forest but I promise I'll be back in 1 hour, the place you Can find me is my treehouse, or outside it." I told her and she let me go but if I wasn't back in 1 hour she would come looking for me. I started waking and I finally saw her standing there.

"So, you told." I said facing her. "I didn't know this was going to happen, I just wanted to help." She told me. "I was happy on my own, I didn't want anyone." "I'm sorry, you seem nice and i didn't want you to get hurt or worse." "Yer well, now I'm home and back where I started, it is nice being with my family but being on my own for a little longer would be great." She nodded and I know she felt bad. "Well, sorry but I didn't want you to get hurt like I said, anyway, you seem nice or like we could get along wanna stay in touch?" She asked me. "Yer sure, and I forgive you I understand that you wanted for me not to die" we both laughed. "Oh I must get back now, bye!!" I left and that's how I met my best friend!! I'll tell you what I was researching in the next chapter!!