That blond girl

3 weeks later...

I have gone to tryouts for quidditch and they were  hesitant too let me join, since I'm a girl, but I was really good and they needed a sub so now I'm in the team.

Oh, I have a story to tell you!

It was the end of the day and I really wanted too talk too that blond girl.

I was walking around the school and I saw her, it was 30 minutes before dinner and I caught up to her and decided to say hi.

"Hey,"

She turned around. "Hello, are you Ells Malfoy?" I smiled, she knew who I was! She is so beautiful, we stood just outside a room for a little talking, her name is Luna Lovegood, she was so interesting and nice, I didn't know what too do!

It was just before dinner and I was so confused, I said "Luna" and I kissed her, she kissed me back and just 10 seconds the door across the hall opened! It was Draco and some girl.

"What are you doing with a Ravenclaw?!" The girl exclaimed.

Me and Luna looked straight over at them, it was so awkward.

"And a Ravenclaw girl! Wait until our parents hear about this!" The girl standing next too her was a nice ginger girl and she looked over too Draco angry.

"Draco! Just let her be with who she wants." And he walks off, so does Luna.

"Hi, I'm Rosie, you must be his sister, Ells, I have wanted too talk too you for so long, Draco has told me lots about you!" She seemed so happy.

"Umm, yer, thank you for that, I just..." I stuttered while turning red.

"No don't think about it, no one wants a bitchy homophobic brother. "We should talk more at dinner?"

"That would be awesome!"

"We totally going be friends" She said, it's going too be nice to have a friend.

Now, I like girls and boys... should I tell anyone?

Should I tell my parents?