Slytherin, trust me.

"Harry!" Harry everyone cheered as he walked in.
"Harry!" I smiled at him.
"Ells how are you?" He hugged me.
"I'm amazing" I laughed sarcastically.
"Where's Draco? Where is your family?" She whipped to me.
"Draco? I don't know and my mother my father I'm also not sure, but I have you now to help me defeat him."
"Ok there is a Horcruxe here" Harry said.
"Well do wet know what it is?"
"No."
"Do we know where it is?"
"No" everyone mumbled a bit.
"So what do we have to go off it with?" I say.
"Well not much but we do know it's to do with Ravenclaw. Something special maybe?" Then Luna stepped forward and said.
"Rowena Ravenclaw diadem, it's very special." Then everyone was called to the hall, Snape wanted to talk to everyone about Harry's arrival but I didn't go. I went somewhere else because I wanted to get my jacket because I knew I would be out all night and it would get cold, so I got it and put it on then I put my Slytherin robe over it.

I don't know what happened but all i could hear as I stood outside the door that was next to the top of hall. I heard Snape saying if anyone knew anything they should come forward, then I heard Harry come through and then Snape and Mcgonagall duel. Voldemort did something so everyone could hear him he said give Harry to him now and no one would be hurt or he would come to hogwarts and basically rage war on us. Pansy said
"What are you waiting for someone grab him!" Then I had it burst through and say
"Pansy no! We will not give Harry up." Mcgonagall wanted to send all the slytherin down the common room but I said to her.
"Wait before you do that I need to speak to them."
"Ok, but you know I'm only sending them down there because they could be tempted to join him."
"I know but maybe this could change their mind from ever joining him and I need slytherin so give me a minute." I stood up in front of slytherin and I started to speak louder to them.

"Slytherin I want you to stay up here with me but they want to send you down because they think you will want to join him but I know exactly how to stop that from ever happening." I was able to connect my wand to everyone's mind and show them what would happen, all the death and destruction they caused, all the pain and suffering made.
"So? Does anyone want to join him." Even Pansy stepped forward and said
"Is that true what we just saw, if we joined him it wouldn't be power or success it would be that?" I walked down to her.
"Yes Pansy, every last bit, no power, no success, just always be scared and it's horrible. Over the last couple months I have been around so much death, it's so horrible. Please do you want to stay with me and the rest of the school and protect your home or join them and destroy everything you have. Slytherin , please trust me."
"No!" Everyone, and I mean every single Slytherin, said, or that's all the Slytherins who where there.
"Well I guess there is no need for Slytherin to be gone but I'm putting trust in all of you, it's true he will try and destroy hogwarts so everyone get ready."

Later Pansy came up to me.
"Ells I'm sorry for what I have done to you, truly I don't want to die or him to destroy hogwarts so I must tell you I'm with you all the way." I hugged her and said
"I know, thank you." I went outside to find Nakayi and I found her staring up at the sky where a barrier was being made.
"Nakayi, how are you?" She looked at me.
"I'm going to find my dad, you should go find Draco."
"Draco? He is here?" I said very surprised.
"Yes go find him. I'll meet up with you soon." She left and I went to find Draco.

"Draco!" I said as I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Ells how are you?" He asked, he was with Goile and Blaze.
"I'm fine, where is Rosie?"
"I'm not sure, probably looking round here for you. We are going into the room of requirement, we think Harry's in there."
"Draco don't kill him please."
"No I won't, I want my wand back, right now the only one in the family who has a wand loyal to them is you." I nodded even though he is wrong. We went in and found Harry and then we spoke.