I am going on a date

I got home and went straight to my room. "What's wrong with Ells?" I hear my mother say to draco "She saw Cedric die and Voldemort come back, she a little...urm... traumatised" Draco says. "Just give her time, she isn't the same person then the one who left this house last time." My father says, and he is right I'm not the same. "It's true, he's back?" My mother says to Draco "well, she says that and i believe her, we all need to leave her alone for some time." They all walk away and they do leave me alone, I had a lot to think about.

A few days later....
I got a letter from Sam, asking me on a date. I never before thought of him like that, but I agreed, maybe it could work, or not. "Morning" I say coming in for breakfast "morning, you seem happy" Draco says. "I'm going on a date tonight!" I say sitting down "A DATE!?" My father says "with who?" "A boy, from Hufflepuff, he is a time lord, so he isn't pure blood, half blood or muggleborn! He is very interesting." "Time lord you say, of corse you would date the most interesting people!" My father laughs, I do too, I guess he's right! "When and where are you going" Draco said "ugh, corse your asking these questions, well, at 7 and I'm not telling you where." "Why not?" "Because I don't want you to follow me!" "Ok fine."

7 pm.
Knock knock, I hear the door go I open it and Sam is there. "Bye!" I shout and leave, I don't want my family meeting him because I don't want any fuss, if they met him, oh they would make a FUSS!! We left in his Tardis and we went out, it was nice, also I know what your thinking (or not) Luna? Me and Luna decided to take a break, we still are BFFs but you know, we just needed a break. When I got the letter from Sam I agreed, even though I was very curious of how it would go. Anyway, we had a brilliant night but we did something I don't know if I regret.

"Sam" I say as we are walking round a forest "yer, what do you want?" He says jumping over a log. "Sam, I want to go back to the night Harry's parents died." He looked so startled! "Why, what is there?" "Can you just take me there please?" I say really wanting to go, and you will find out why later, "Ok sure, but I have to warn you, time is fragile and just a little crack could mess everything up" he says very seriously. "Ok, let's go, please." He get the Tardis and we go back to that night, when his parents died. "Here, be quiet" we slowly walk out and I walk into the house that has been opened because his parents have already died. "Come on" I say pulling Sam inside, I didn't want to waste any time at all. "Remember to be quite, I need to hear what Snape's saying" "wait Snape's here!" Sam said. "Oh lily, I'm sorry, I promise I'll keep our daughter safe, Nakaii will be safe" I hear Snape say as me and Sam stay at the bottom of the stairs. "I heard what I need, now let's go before we are seen" I say pulling Sam away.

"Nakaii!!" Sam says pressing buttons. "Nakaii is Harry's half sister, we gotta tell her!" Sam continues "No! We cannot tell her, not yet, I'll tell her once I have figured out everything, now, we must get back to Malfoy Manor" I tell him, he agrees and we say goodbye. "Ells, I have enjoyed this a lot, we should do this again!" "Yer sure" I say as I go back inside, it's about midnight and I go to bed, I had a great night but I don't know if I love Sam as a friend or more?