Together

I woke up and my head hurt, I did fall on the stone covered floor, and I opened my eyes a bit and no one was there. The only thing I saw was a bit of Harry and Voldemort having their duel, all the death eaters where gone, all the students where gone, it was just me and them. I wondered where Draco was, where the rest of my family was and Nakayi, is she ok? Luna, what happened to her, Tami? Sam, he was dead, and I had to do something. I felt so weak but I slowly pulled put my hand into my pocket and pulled out my wand (I know what your thinking you dirty minded person.) I had to press my bloody hand into the ground to pull myself up slowly and walked forward a bit to Harry, I took his hand and yelled
"Expeliarmus!" Now it was 2 against one, me and someone I have had such a crazy relationship with.

Me and Harry have been so complicated, from meeting him in that bookstore and in the chamber of secrets. I found out the man who killed his parents was my father, I had a dark mark and Rosie is my sister, then my bests friend was in the most dangerous game ever. Then she got hurt so I took her place putting me in the position of meeting Voldemort and seeing Cedric Diggory die, that boy was the kindest man I have ever met and he did not deserve to die. Then I got put in the department of mysterious with Harry and my father was trying to get the prophecy from Harry, then he went to Askaban. My brother became a death eater and I killed Dumbledore, I did, and I regret it severely, left hogwarts for some time. My father came back from Askaban and I killed a couple people, I went back to hogwarts and tried to live but could not, then Voldemort came to Hogwarts and destroyed everything I had, then Harry died and then I died, and now I'm standing here. With him. As much as we are different, we have done so much together and yet I haven't noticed that till now. Me and Harry are so close and yet I have never really noticed it. And now, I must help him kill the person who destroyed both our lives.

Soon Voldemort stopped, the spell had stopped and the elder wand was thrown out his hand and Harry caught it. He started to turn to dust, until there was nothing left than dust, I went forward and kneeled down.
"He's gone" I turned back round to Harry and stood up. "We did it, we actually did it" I smiled, he smiled too and I went back to him and hugged Harry.
"We did" he pulled away.
"Draco!" I ran the other way to the bridge and stopped so I could see them.

"Do you really think I would go out that easily?" I shouted. They stopped in their tracks and Draco turned around first.
"Ells? But.......but aren't you dead?" I tapped my arm sarcastically and said
"Not a ghost." And I smiled. Draco ran up to me and hugged me so hard.
"I'm so happy your not dead, I thought I lost you."
"Well I did die, but I'm here now." I said.
"Wait, how are you here?" He pulled back. I put my hand out with the resurrection stone in it.
"I took this from Harry, that's how he lived too."
"What happened?"
"He gone, for good this time." I remember Rosie came from behind me and was so shocked, and then my parents came.