Stay away

Back at home:
It's the morning and Draco woke up, went downstairs and asked my parents who where obviously worried about where I was. "Where's Ells?" He asked knowing somethings wrong, then he sits down. "Draco, Ells has gone missing, she left" my mother said "what? Who is looking for her?" "Everyone, we haven't found her yet." My father said somehow still emotionless.

In the forest:
I wake up and I'm comfortable, the warm sun is beaming down and I'm on the hammock I made. I made the treehouse high up so no one would see it straight away. I noticed someone in the distance but soon they turned around. I spent the day carving wood and reading, I climbed some trees and something interesting happened, this is the first time I met Nakayi.

I was carving some wood and in the distance behind me, not in the direction of my house, I saw a girl carrying sticks. I dropped my wood as I was using my knife/ dagger thingy and jumped down next to her. "Oh sorry I didn't see you, what are you doing?" She looked up and was shocked at my treehouse. "Why are you up here and not at home? Oh, is this your home? Wait, what's wrong with your face?" She asked "no, this isn't my home, I ran away." "Oh no, why?" She rubbed my arm "I couldn't stay because well, my father slapped me." I say pointing at my face. "I'm so sorry, Nakayi Snape, nice to meet you" she said putting out her hand I shook it and told her "Ells Malfoy" I hear a woman's voice calling her back and she said "well I must go but I'm sure your family loves you and your father didn't mean it, you should go back, Bye!!" Then she ran away and I thought about what she said all day. Then it was night and still no one found me, wow they are bad at this.

At home:
Now it's night and they come back with the news "we haven't found her master" dobby stuttered. "I don't understand why she won't come home? Or where she would go?" Draco said. "People have reasons and she has hers but I know we will find her soon." My mother reassured my brother that I will come back. My father kicks Dobby again and he is really angry "why can't they fine her? Who should we ask?" He shouts "Lucius we can only wait she will come back." My mother said, she seems to be the only calm one, while I'm in the forest being happy on my own.

The next morning in the house:
A letter arrives and it's from the one and only Sevurus Snape. I guess Nakayi told her dad about what happened and he wanted to tell my parents, which he was successful with. Ugh, it's only been 2 days and they have already been able to trace me. "Narcissa, look at this, Sevurus Snapes daughter saw Ells in the forest yesterday and has got the location of her! We can Finally find her." My father said standing up, he sends dobby to find me and Draco came too.

In the forest.....
I see Draco walking up and I sit on the wood with my feet dangling, Draco looked up and said "Ells, your ok, please come home!" "Draco I'm not coming, not now, you couldn't just leave me could you? I'm fine, now go away." "Ells, I know what happened but father regrets it and is sorry, now please, you have people who care and love you at home, just please." Draco said. "No, ok listen, if he was sorry he would say it himself, now leave before I start dropping rocks on you. "What? No, come on, don't be stupid, come down." "Sweet sweet Draco, if I wanted to be home, why would I leave. Now LEAVE before I drop this rock on your head." I throw it and inch fork his feet and he walks away sad. About a hour after I see 3 people walking up, it's my parents.