Hey......dad

I'm hiding behind this grave, my arm still burning the fuck off, and Voldemort is back. "Kill the unneeded" Voldemort said. The man points his wand at Cedric and says "Avada Kerdarbra" the killing curse and Cedric falls to the floor, I nearly scream but I stay silent. Harry is trapped by a grave in the dark and Voldemort gets his ugly ass wand back, I'm sorry but it's so ugly. And a bunch of black puffs launch down from the sky and out emerge a bunch of people, wearing black and masks? Rosie comes out of one but she is next to me and as quick I could I put my hand over her mouth and whisper "shhhhhh, do not whatever you do say anything, we are in a graveyard and Cedric is dead. Just be quite Voldemort is back" I say as I take my hand of her mouth, she nods her head.

"I confess I am disappointed, no one else came to find me" He says. "Not even you....... Lucius" I freaked out, is my Dad a death eater? Rosie whispers "Lucius? Your dad" I mouth OMG! "Harry Potter" my Arm actually burned so bad I let out a "ahh" Rosie looks at me with the expression of ells what did you just do?! "Who is there. Come out, do not be shy" Voldemort says in his unique voice, me and Rosie walk out slowly around each side of the grave. "Hi......dad" Rosie says looking down and up, "ah, my children, finally we get to meet" I feel so scared and awkward. "Why am I here?" I say very quietly "well I had too get you here to meet me as soon as I am back" I nod my head as he turns away and me and Rosie lean against the grave once again. I know that my father is looking at me but I don't look over to him and just pretend he isn't there, because I know if he knows I know he was there I would have to talk about it, and oh god I don't want to. We both are on the verge of tears because Cedric was so kind and nice and would never deserve to be killed. So Harry and Voldemort (my dad) have a duel but he gets back with Cedrics body I walk out again and say "this has been great" I say very hesitantly "but I have no idea how to get back to school, could you, urm, send me back?" I am holding very emotion right now but I save it. "Yes of corse, but we shall see each other soon" and he sends us back in a cloud of black smoke. But as I leave I hear something.

"Thank you Lucius, for taking care of my child." I Guess he knows that the Malfoys took me in, and he is thanking Lucius for taking me. I arrive back sitting on the field next too Rosie and scream "He's back! He's back!" Nakaii and Draco run over as both of us burst into tears. "Ells! ELLS!" Nakaii pulled me up from the ground and shakes me "Ells what the hell happened" "he came back" I say wiping the tears from my face, me and Nakaii and Draco and Rosie start walking away, I can't bare to look at Cedric, Harry looks up as we walk over "Ells! Wait" I don't stop and just continue walking as Dumbledore and Snape (Nakaii's dad) walks behind us "Ells Malfoy" Snape says, I breathe heavily and say "W....what?" "What did you see?" I turn round and look down "I saw Cedric die and Voldemort return, what more do you want?" "Wait Cedrics dead" Nakaii turns to me and tears up. "No, we can talk about this later I see you need time, you can go back to the common room and rest" Dumbledore says as me and the 'crew' walk off.

In the dorm...
Knock knock I hear the door go. "What" Nakaii says as we are looking at each other in our dorm and the door opens, it's Rosie. "Ells, I don't know what to do or think!" She starts crying instantly and runs into my bed. "Rosie, right now I have no idea what to think, school is ending in 2 weeks and in that 2 weeks we have a lot of talking to do. Right now I'm going to bed, I'm tired." She stands up and says "yer, ok, I'll sleep and we can talk about this tomorrow" Rosie leaves and Nakaii says "Who did you see there?" I look up at her and says "I'm going to bed" and get in and turn off the light. I really don't want to be rude but I'm about to cry myself to sleep and Im so tired so yer. My life is about to get crazy.