This is what i have too deal with...

So, it's been awhile and all the death eaters are at Malfoy manor now, we start on the morning of our first meeting.

I wake up and the sun has hid away, it's dark, it's cold. I get out and I get changed and brush my hair, just normal morning routine, but nothing feels normal, everything is different, it's unbelievable how many death eaters there are and me and Rosie are 2nd in charge some how? Once I'm dressed and I walk out onto my balcony and someone walks into my room, it's Draco. "Morning" I say turning round "hay, how you doing?" He says walking next to me "well, as good as I think I could be, what's that" I say turning round and I see my owl flying towards me holding something. "What do you mean?" Then Draco's owl comes and both of them drop something on the floor, I pick both of them up and give the one that says Draco to, well, Draco. "For Ells malfoy," I start reading the little card on top of it. "Evil is not what you are, you are so much more and this as the heir of slytherin, belongs to you, and remember you are more than you think. Dumbledore" I finished "it must be something he left for us?" Draco says opening his and reading the card "Draco, you are braver than you think it's in you, you are more than the Evil slytherin sets up for you, take this and remember what it represents, Dumbledore." He opens a brown package and it is a soldier/ warrior made of diamond, and you can't break diamond. Mine was just like the sword of Griffindor but the sword of Slytherin, on it it says 'Slytherin will help your way too greatness' I have yet still to figure out what that means to me. I don't know why he left me and Draco these but I'm sure we can figure it out!

Rosie comes in and says "hey guys, Dumbledore left me a shield, I don't know why but? Anyway the meeting starts at 10 so we should have some breakfast so we aren't late, also Ells do you have it?" She was referring too the map of Hogwarts Voldemort asked me for. "Oh yer, it's here" I grabbed it off the table and had some breakfast, soon all the Death eaters came back and sat down. Now it was 10 and I walk in, and everyone looks at me, just because I was 2 minutes late!! Haha. Draco was sitting down the table with my mother and father, the funny thing is I'm only 16 so it's illegal for me too use magic but at this point I'm just trying to protect myself. Anyway something crazy happened this day so.....this is that.

I walk in, a long table filled up with death eaters and a woman flying over the table, it's one of my teachers and she looks like she's in a lot of pain. "Finally we can begin" Voldemort says as I sit next to him at the top of the table, truly I want to sit next to Draco but..... anyway Tami and Nakayi are sitting down the table to. Soon Snape enters "Sevourus, we thought you may have lost your way" Voldemort said, soon he got to the woman flying over the table "as you can see we have been joined by a guest, this is Mrs" I dunno her name so let's call her Taylor? "Mrs Taylor who teaches Muggle studies at Hogwarts, she thinks that muggles aren't so different to us" everyone laughs, I do because well everyone else is. "If she would, have if her way, have us mate with us" more people laugh this time and it's louder. He points his wand at her and she falls loudly onto the table, then a Nagini (the snake) bites her and she dies. It's disturbing.

"Me and Harry cannot kill each other, our wands are connected, almost like twins, so I must use a  different wand, who would like the honer?" He stands up and walks around until he stops, next to my father, Oh Shoot. "Lucius? I require your wand" he says as he puts his hand out and he hands his wand, Voldemort snaps his wand in half, ok so as a fellow Witch in this world, you just don't someone's wand, it's so rude and also no, just no. "What's the core?" "Dragon heartstring" he stumbled "what?" "Dragon heartstring my lord" he says louder. Anyway, I see something behind a pillar, it's a hand, it's Sam's hand. And then I see his head.