Trial me

It's just a normal day and I'm talking to draco, I got really excited and lifted my arm up forgetting about the mark, luckily enough the bitch (umbridge) was walking by. "Your a death eater, come with me miss Malfoy" she grabs my arm "are you one too, show me your arm" she says to Draco as he says "no, wait" she pulls me away and Nakaii sees and runs up to Draco. "What the hell is going on? Where is she going?" "Umbridge found out she has the mark and is probably going to call the ministry" Draco says.

She drags me to her office. "How do you have that! It does not matter the ministry will be here very soon and they will deal with you." She shoves me into a chair and I sit their for a while. Soon enough a member of the ministry is there "Ells Malfoy, a death eater? We have a trial set up for you already, it's in 2 days, you may bring people to defend you and then the decision will happen." "What decision?" I say so scared, terrified. "If you go to askaban or not" he says, I'm so scared, I can't go to askaban, I look over to Umbridge and she smiles sweetly. I leave and go to the dorm and just, cry, I'm normally a very strong person but I was just so terrified. Nakaii comes in "Ells!" She runs over and hugs me "what happened?" I dry my tears and say "ok, so, I'm going on trial as a death eater and if I'm guilty i go to askaban" "ASKABAN! What can we do to help?" She asks. "We need as many people to come and testify I have done nothing wrong and then they can't prove anything." "Ok, let's go and tell our friends." "I'll catch up to you in a bit" I say lying down. "Urm, no ells, we have DADA next lesson" "ugh fine" I say dragging myself off my bed, and I put my robe back on "here, it's our last lesson and then we can round asking for help" she says handing my wand.

That night.......
The snakez walk in as I'm writing a letter. "Oh hey guys, take a seat" Nakaii says "Who are you writing a letter too?" Tami asks. "My parents, about my trail" "what trail?" Sienna says "that's why your here" I say standing up and everyone else sits down, Nakaii stands next to me and this time Rosie and Draco are here. "I'm going on trial for being a death eater, and I need all of you to testify that I haven't done anything wrong, I can't go to askaban, I can't!" As I start breaking down, but I hold it in. "Yes, yes of corse" Morgan says, Draco stands up and says "do they know about Rosie, and who else is coming?" "Draco, they don't know about Rosie, except us, and it's just us going." I point to everyone in the room. "Ok, that's it, you all can go." Nakaii says and everyone leaves, except Tami. "Ells, I promise you'll be ok" she hugs me and I lean into it "I wish I could believe you" she leaves and in 2 days is my trial.

2 days later......
We all turn up to the ministry, I came with Draco, Sam, sienna and Hannah went together, Nakaii came with her dad (Snape) I guess she thought he would help? As everyone walks in I hear "Ells" it's my mother's voice, "mum?" I turn round,  run up and hug her "you came!" "Of corse, I'm not going to let my daughter go to askaban, your father will be here soon." "Yes, I'm going in now, I'll see you soon." I turn back round and go back to the court room. And it starts.

"Ells Malfoy, you are on trial for being a death eater, what is your excuse and you are under a truth spell so do not try to lie." "I am.....Tom riddles child......when I was a child he died, I was only a baby, the.....Malfoys took me and I found out a few years ago, I have not done anything bad." I finish, i struggle talking because the truth spell makes you say every single true thing, and if you try to lie it forces it out. Everyone in the ministry gasps "you can now choose someone to defend you that you have done nothing wrong or been a true death eater" "I choose....... Draco." We go through all of my friends, even Snape, and I am found not guilty, my father eventually came when the decision was happening and I went back to school, I didn't celebrate I just felt relieved. "Ells, aren't you happy?" Nakaii says to me "yes I am, but I'm just tired, I didn't sleep at all last night, let's just get back to school." We walk off back to school and I just continue with life.