Time to talk

A few months later

"Rosie, I need you" I say too her.

"Oh, yeah, what's up?" She says as she sits down next too me.

"I'm seeing my parents at Christmas and...I'm going too come out" I say sounding super nervous.

"That's so great, I'm so happy for you!"

"And I wondered...would you come over and be there for me, just in case my father goes crazy and I need....backup."

"Yes of corse, I'd love to be there."

"Wait does Lunas parents know?" "Yes my father knows, my mother died. But he is fine with it!" Luna says coming over and sits next me, "I'm sure you I'll be ok Ells" Luna says in here sweet voice. "No, my parents are super traditional and my father I know will go crazy! I'm scared that's my I'm asking Rosie to come with me!" Draco walks over "that's true, it isn't going too go well."

Wow, everyone is so supportive, haha, but I know what I have too do, I would ask Luna but I don't think my parents would take too me bringing the girl I kissed and she is Ravenclaw, even myself says to me you can't date a Ravenclaw but I love Luna and she understands me, and my crazy difficult life. And she is easy too talk too, she is great at talking and listening!

"So Rosie we on?" "Yer I'll come over on that night and you can do it!" Ok then... I have a date for me coming out even though my head is saying don't do it but I know I have too! Ok, I can't wait too get it out!