I am who?

So, I'll quickly go through what happens because I need to get to what happened to me!

So, we go in Harry and Ron ask Draco questions answered they leave and that's it.

They found out where the chamber of secrets is and while Harry, Ron and Gilroy Lockheart go to the toilet that moaning murtle lives in, and for some reason the chamber is?

"Can I come?"

"If we say no you will come anyway?" Harry says.

"Yeah, so how do you open it?"

Magic... obviously.

"Maybe we shouldn't go" Gilroy says while practically shaking.

"He's really not your best bet of getting out of there."

"He's all we've got" Ron shrugged.

I push him in.

"Bloody hell! Ells you can't just push a teacher in!" Ron exclaims.

"It's a bit late for that" I say as I jump in, I'm not to scared... maybe a little unsure.

We all jump down and see a huge snake skin and Gilroy has Ron's wand (which is broken.)

"Now, you children aren't going too remember any of this!" He explains that all his story's are fake and stolen and he will erase our memories and say how he saved us.

We really shouldn't have brought him.

Jokes on him though because Ron's wand is broken so he forgot everything.

He starts asking Ron all these dumb questions as me and Harry starts making our way too this big room where Ginny (Ron's sister) is lying cold on the floor. Harry runs and falls down next too her as I stand by him. A boy walks up and he is wearing Slytherin robes.

"It's too late to stop it, soon she will be dead!"

"We have too help her! We need too get help!" Harry screams at the boy.

"Who are you, your wearing Slytherin robes?" I ask walking over too him.

"I am Tom Riddle, the heir of Slytherin and I'm so happy you're here" he says looking at me.

I am so confused, I came here on accident, what is he talking about?

"You are the next Heir of Slytherin, you think it was coincidence you're here, no. You are my daughter."