Why where you looking for this?

I was looking for it again and I was so confused but then I realised unlike last time where the book was completely not there, this time there was the space where it was, it had been taken. But by who? Well you'll soon find this out, just like me, buuuuut I kinda wished I didn't. Because I think me and you know where this is going and who found it.
"Where is it?" I muttered to myself.
"Now, why would you need this?" OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Oh no oh no oh no.....it's my father.
"I don't see how this is a book about ravens? It's a book about magic family's with names beginning with R? Why do you really want this?" He asked leaning on the bookshelf. I had no idea what to tell him.
"I was looking and I came across this book, it looked interesting so I thought I would read it." I tried to come up with something in the moment.
"Yes, but as I recall I tried looking for this book and I could not find it, how did you?"
"You did look for it? I didn't see it at first but appeared like magic?" I said, I thought he deserved a little bit of the truth.
"Magic? Who do you think would have put it there?" Well you but I can't exactly say that! So Urm...
"I don't know? Truly I cannot think why someone would want me to find it, maybe I was meant to? But probably not, that's is a very unlikely to happen. Would you like to read the book or can I have it back?" Seriously this is very complicated to keep alive.
"No I do not wish to read it but who where you looking for in the book?" God I thought I told him I just wanted to look through it, wait is he onto me?
"Like I said I only wanted to look through it because I was curious. Is there someone in there I should look for?"
"No, though I do think you are looking for someone, and I will find out who, but for now I will let this be your secret." Wow ok I'm sorry I don't question you whenever you read a book, but if this is true and he does find out who I'm looking for I guess I'm in trouble. He gave me the book back and walked pass me, ok, so, I took it and realised there was only 1 place I could write all this information, my diary.

Yes, I have a diary, call me goth I dare you, but it's locked and I have the key, ok annnnnnd it's on a necklace. Wow I sound goth right now, well I keep it there because then I always have it and no one can take it from me so if my father wanted to get into my diary it wouldn't be that easy. So I grabbed the book and grabbed my diary and went to a table on my own and made sure no one was looking. Anyway, I found Riddle and wrote down as much as I could, but it said nothing about that diary, I wrote that down in my diary too. I locked it up and I put the book back where I found it hoping it wouldn't disappear or no one will take it this time. I know for sure my father knows I wrote everything in my diary because I took off my necklace to open it and I never take it off. I have to be careful because I know he knows something is up and I also know he is going to try and take my diary, I wish he wouldn't though because I wrote all my feelings in there and it's private.

But I started more research on Tom Riddle, then well, my father did the exact thing I didn't want him to do, take my diary.