Run away

Authors note: so again I'm sorry but I haven't watched the 7th one yet and I may not be able to until the end of the week but I still want to write and I have some ideas so the next couple story's may not be in the timeline but still relevant, sorry but enjoys these!!

I remember once I ran away, yes I did that....this is that story. Well I think you can guess who made me want to run away, if you can't it's my father, ok so, Urm, he slapped me, Ligit, yer, I know. So it went like this...

I was at the table, just writing something and he was there too, so was my mother, I asked him "father, I understand the importance of blood purity but why are muggle borns to different to us?" He said his normal response, the muggles are stealing our magic and and only true wizards and witches can do true magic, but for me instead of just agreeing I was curious, I needed to know why. "But we are all human? Why can't they do magic as good as us?" And then he stood up I stood up and he slapped me, yer I dunno either maybe he was in a bad mood, can never tell, as Draco walked in and I ran out. Keep in mind this is before I went to hogwarts about a year and a bit. I ran out and into my room, I rushed so quickly and realised, I need to get out of here, I don't know how long but I need to. It's my fault I brought it up but then again I'm not the person who slapped their own daughter!!

I planned to leave when it was dark, so nobody would notice me, I packed a few things and I knew exactly where I was going, my tree house. Not in my garden, no no no , I built one in the forest near my house it's brilliant for hiding out, it's up in the trees, quite big as well and away from this. Soon it was dark, nobody came to my room all afternoon, good, nobody will know what I'm doing, I grab my bag and it's not to cold, it's summer so it's late but that's ok. I open the door and I see dobby, why? I dunno, but I said "oh! Dobby, what are you doing here?" I whispered "master wanted to know if you need anything? Are you going anywhere? I should tell master.." I pull him in my room and close the door quietly. "You will not do anything like that! I'm going somewhere and they can not know!" I say crouching down. "But I must tell master everything, especially this" oh god, this is a wrench in my plans but gotta deal with this. "Ugggghhhh, fine, give me 10 minutes, please." I say very annoyed. He agrees and I leave my room, the plan is on.

I left a note, it said:
"Mother, Father, Draco, this isn't the last time you will see me, I promise. But I had to leave, I couldn't stay, I understand I shouldn't have said what I said but I did and I had to leave because of it, I regret it and I don't but I shall not get into that now, so this for now is goodbye." I left it on my bed and creeped out as I asked dobby stayed in my room for 10 minutes, I went down the stairs, I didn't know here anyone was, Draco was sleeping because it was late but my parents weren't. I opened the door quietly and got out, then I closed the door and started to run, the forest was right outside my house so it was easy to get too. Then I get to the entrance of it, I have to do this, I run in and start running. I did wonder what my parents thought.

Back at home......
Dobby runs out of my room and into the library where my parents are. "How is she?" My father said. "Ells....Ells is gone Master." He stuttered "Gone?" My Mother said "she isn't in her room, she ran away" "When?" He stands up "10 Minutes ago, she told me to wait there, in her room, she persuaded me...m.....master." My father is very angry with dobby at this point "I shall deal with you later" he kicks dobby over the room as hard as ever and my mother says "don't do that know we must get everyone out looking for her, I can only guess she went into the forest but maybe we should check her room for anything?" They go into my room and read the note,  then they get all the servants and everyone else in the house looking for me.

Back in the forest.
I am running as fast as I can into the forest looking back making sure nobody is following me and soon I arrive. I climb up the ladder and onto the wood, it was very late so I decided to put my stuff down and go to sleep because at this point nobody should know where I am. Which is good.