Home alone

So, it's the summer holidays now and my parents said they are going somewhere for 3 days, and me and Draco will be home alone (also we got a new house elf.)

"You shall be fine." Our mother says.

"Yes, we will be fine" Draco says.

"Try to be sensible." Father says. And then they leave, I have no idea where they are going?

Rosie didn't stay, unlike me, we both have lives now and families, we have our own people.

"So, what now?" Draco says.

"I know!" I say as the car drives away and we are sitting in the main room, and I take my shoes off. "What are you doing?" I stand up and start sliding over the floor.

"You're ridiculous!" Draco says as he joins me, we do this for about 5 minutes and then we stop.

"Do you want to ask anyone to come over?" I ask.

"Yes, we should."

2 hours later...

Knock knock I hear from the door, it's nakaii and Rosie.

"Hey!!" Rosie says.

"Hi, come in." I open the door wider.

We walk too the library and sit down.

"Rosie isn't so good too see, you it's been so long." Draco says.

"Draco, it's been 2 weeks calm down" Rosie says turning too him. "Can I see your room, Draco?"

"Of course." Draco and Rosie walk off too his room.

Me and Nakaii go into my garden and walk around just talking and what seems a police box shows up in of us. And you know who walks out? Sam.

"Hey guys" he says in his normally cheery voice.

"Umm, Sam, can you explain why there is a Police box in my garden?" I ask.

"This is your garden I thought it was a field, but a very beautifully cut field with fountains and stuff" Hannah walks out.

"Sam offered too give me ride in his time-space machines!"

"Wanna come in? It's very roomy in here." He puts his arm out, signalling into the box.

"We're doing it." Nakaii pulls me in.

1 hour later...

We all walk out.

LSam your parents are weird"

"Yeah, I know. But they are cool."

"Right, me and Hannah are going too leave now but I'll see you back at school in...6 weeks! Well, 6 weeks for you." Sam says as they walk back in and it fades. Me and Nakaii walk inside the Manor. I am very excited to get back to school.