Coming out

Few months later....
Knock knock I hear from the door as I go and open it "hay ells" Rosie says coming in "wow, you have a big house!" "Yer, heh, welcome too malfoy manor, we are having dinner soon and then..." I say looking up at her. "You will be fine, and I'm here for you, now, where is Draco? I wanna say hi!" I point her in the direction of the library where Draco was and my father walks in. "Hello, you must be Rosie, Lucius Malfoy, nice too meet you" he says before putting a book back on the shelf and leaving, I sit down and Rosie says "wow, he is intimidating, haha" "yerrrrr, I know" we laugh a bit together and soon enough my mother comes in and says it dinner time.

We ate and then Rosie nudges me and says "do it now" I am so scared but I stand up and say "I have something too say.....I am...bisexual"
"WHAT" my father screams " I DID NOT RAISE YOY TO BE F***ING BISEXUAL!!" "HAY" Rosie stood up and said "what" my father seems shocked that someone stood up to him. " YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!"

I ran out with her and Draco followed, she gave me a hug but I didn't know what to do or think or say! Did they hate me? Would they be ok with it, I have no idea. I went too my room and I saw Draco pull rosies too his, I locked the door just for a few minutes. I didn't really cry but was just in shock, I knew they would be angry but not this angry! A few mins later I left because I heard dracos door open she passed my room and asked if I was ok, I said I didn't really know but I'll send her a letter, then I said 'my parents might wanna see you off' she look scared but we chuckled a little. She said goodbye and I saw her leave then I saw Draco come over and let him in then locked the door again.

He asked " how are you doing" I told him "urm did you hear what our father said! I don't even know what he is thinking?" He told me it would be ok but I'm really not sure if that's gunna be true! He told me at least it was done which is good. I asked him " what do you think he is going too say" he replied with" well he may say that's fine but truly I don't know I'm sure you won't be kicked out but I know he is angry." I asked him about mother and he said she didn't really have time too reply.
1 hour later
So, Draco left now, we just talked and tried too get a laugh out of it but it's difficult because these are my parents and I value their opinion but I can't exactly change my sexuality! My mother came in and said she was ok with it, I asked her about my father and she said " im not really sure right now, he may need more time" I agreed but I'm just nervous for what he is going too say.
30 mins later
I hear the door open, and footsteps of someone walking in, it's my father.