The chamber has been opened

So, like I said I'll tell you more about my friends, one of my other good friends, Sienna.

She is Hufflepuff but she is really nice and stuff, she is my potions partner, she isn't the best but I'm quite good at it so I help her in the lesson.

Ok, another friend, probably the weirdest one, Zazie. They are a Ravenclaw, they may be weird but they is dammm smart! Lyla, they are a Hufflepuff and I know I have friends in other houses but none in Griffindor.

But Nakaii is my best friend because she is in Slytherin so we spend the most time together.

There, that's some background of some of my friends, but I may tell you more about them when it comes up.

So, me and my friend where walking back from potions and we see something written in blood on the wall.

"What the hell?!" Hannah screamed. The teachers ran over and you know who was standing on the other side of the hall, Harry, Ron and Hermione, of course! And Mrs Norris has been frozen (she's filches cat).

"Get the children out of here" Mcgonagall says and Draco and Rosie comes over, children flood the halls as we are all send away too our common rooms.

A few days later...

After I just came out of Potions I was talking to my friends.

"That was so easy" I say to Sienna.

"No it wasn't! I didn't have a clue what he was saying!" Sienna says.

"I gotta go too the bathroom" I tell her. I rush off too the bathroom that no one uses, no one uses t because moaning murtle is in there.

I thought it was going to be empty (except from Murtle) and you know who I find? Harry Hermione and Ron drinking something strange potion as their faces start morphing into Crabb and Goyles!

"What is going on here!" I asked.

They all look over too me

"Ells? Ells Malfoy! What are you doing here?" Ron says

"Why are you drinking that?"

"Well, she may as well know!" Harry looks at both of them.

"We are going too sneak into the Slytherin common room too find out who opened the chamber, we think your brother may have, or you!" Harry blurted our quickly.

"What the hell!" I yelled, I tried to calm myself, I know that me and my brother didn't do it but it does make sense for them to want to find out. "Ok, fine, I can get you in, though I can guarantee that neither of us did it! Come on!"

"Hermione, are you coming?" Ron asks.

"No, you go on." I drag them out and we go too the common room and we walk there and we get stopped by Percy Weasley.

"What are you doing out of the common room this late?"

"Umm, why you asking?" I say in a SASSY tone, because I don't like Percy.

"I am a school prefect, and you a no right to talk too me like that" he says back to me.

"Crabb, Goyle, ah, Ells good to see you, who are you?" Draco days coming down the hall.

"I am a prefect and you better get back too your common room or I will get a professor to make you!"

We walk back a little and Draco turns too Harry (who is Goyle) and says "why are you wearing glasses?"

"Umm, reading"

"Oh," Draco says surprised. "I didn't know you could read!"

I burst into laughter. So, we get too our common room and oh it's funny!