Something random but?

Authors note; Ok so.....the next part will be out soon but I re wrote something and I think you'll like it!! It's a re write of The death eaters being caught and going to askaban (after the 5th movie.) so here! Also it's very long but read it all because I assure you it will be worth it.

I had returned from the minestry and I had no idea what was going to happen. Me and Harry had not talked for a few days and one night I was up in the astronomy tower, and things went bad.

I stood up there, my hair blowing in the icy cold wind, it was about 9 a clock at night but I didn't care about not being in bed, no one could see me up here anyway. I was worried but calm, nothing bad had happened yet so I was sure it would be fine, or at least I hoped it would. I remember hearing footsteps come up and I was worried but it ended up being Nakaii, she was holding something in her hand but I wasn't sure what it was.
"Nakaii, you scared me. I thought you were in bed?" I say to her as she stood a couple metres away from me.
"Ells, my father gave me this letter, but it's for you." She gave me a worried look, I didn't know how too feel, why would Snape have my letter?
"Really? Who's it from?" I stuttered, I had no idea what it would say but I knew if want good.
"It's from the minestry."
"Could you read it for me?" I said with a tremble in my voice. She carefully and slowly opened up the envelope and pulled out a letter.  "The minestry of magic would like to inform you that on the night of the 12th of June at 11.30pm Lucius Malfoy and other death eaters where captured and taken to askaban prison." She looked up at my face, I looked down, so much of every emotion flooded in, and when I say every emotion I mean sadness, worry, anger, anxiety, they all took over me, I didn't know what too do.

"Ells" Nakaii looked at me, trying to make eye contact, but I wouldn't look at her. A tear dropped down my face, askaban, askaban is where they put people when they don't want to let them go, I had the chance of never seeing him again. I look up to her and stutter
"It should have been me." Nakaii walked over to me and hugged me.
"Do not say that. Your not responsible for his actions, this is not your fault. And your not alone, I will be here, and I'm not going anywhere." I wrapped my arms around her, Nakaii was one of the only people I could truly trust, I would trust her with my darkest secret, I would trust her with the most dangerous task, I would trust this girl with my life. I felt her arms wrap round me and we stood there for a little while. Finally I pulled back and said
"Does Draco know?" She shook her head. "I must tell him." I started to walk quietly down the stairs and into the common room.

No one was there so I went up to the boys dorms and knocked. It was Goyle who opened the door and he knew something was wrong.
"Ells, what's wrong?"
"Can I talk to Draco?" He turned round and Draco walked out, he was still in his robes for some reason.
"Ells, should you be in bed?" He closed the door behind him.
"Draco"
"What's wrong? Ells, what is wrong?" He knew it, we have lived together for so long and been through so much and yet telling him this has been the single hardest thing I have ever had to do. Harder than being in a graveyard with Cedric Diggorys dead body, Harder than finding out I was adopted, harder than giving all the secrets of Harry's past to my father.
"D.....Draco, fathers in askaban." His face dropped.
"What?" He stuttered. He knew it wasn't a dare or a prank, he knew it because he knows I wouldn't lie about this, after what I had been through I wasn't about to joke about something like this. "Ells" he could see I was crying as he pulled me in and we hugged, as much as we got frickin mentally abused and told what to think and believe by this person he was still our father and we didn't know if we would see him ever again. No one should ever have to think that. I was only 14, I was very young when this happened, childhood trauma........yay. Just like Nakaii I heard him whisper to me as we hugged "it's ok, we'll be ok" but this time it wasn't just me who had to be strong, it was him too. He could hear me cry and he held my head as he looked up, no one was around, luckily. "We can talk tomorrow but you should get some sleep, and I'll be here if you need me, even if it's 2am I'm here." I smiled a bit and walked away as he took a deep breath and walked back in the dorm room, I could hear him say "what you looking at?" Everyone murmured and I went back to my dorm.

"Did you tell him?" Nakaii asked getting in bed.
"I did." Another tear ran down my face.
"You'll see him again" she said, in this moment the anger and sadness really hit.
"You don't know that!" I snapped at her. But she didn't take it offensively, instead she actually sat down next to me. "Sorry" I whispered.
"Ells, what your going through is something no one else has had to deal with, it's only you and Draco. I will be here, and I always will but I know I won't be able to ever understand like you or him. And I'm just sorry I can't help you more."
"Nakaii" I look at her with tears in my eyes.
"Best get some sleep, tonight has been enough." She said getting back in her bed. God, this really messed up my anxiety, I didn't talk to many people after this, I didn't realise how much this would mess up my life, I didn't talk to him much but at least I knew he was there, and when he wasn't, it was hell. I also developed this awesome thing called depression, yer, I love my life so much. Which included a lot of crying, a lot of being lonely, and lot of -bad- thoughts. But I wasn't the only one who was like this, me and Draco went through it together, not alone, but together.

At some point I did something I don't know I regret. I requested to talk with Voldemort. Contacting him was not easy, but with help from my crazy aunt Bellatrix I was able too.
"Daughter, you asked to speak with me?" He stood in front of me, I was so scared but I couldn't show it.
"Yes" I tremble. "I wondered if.......if you could....free my father from askaban" I stood there in terror. He put his arm on my shoulder.
"My child, he failed, as such why should I?" He could obviously see I was nervous. "Do not be afraid, I would never hurt you. I must go, but I assure you we shall have plenty of time to talk later." He started to walk way and I called out
"Please." He stopped and turned round.
"If I shall free the those who are in askaban I will, I'd that shall please you?"
"It would" I nodded and he flew away. I was in the dark forest so I started to walk back and I passed my aunt. I thought to myself it should have been her there not him, but I didn't say it.