You could have killed someone

"Dad" Nakaii turns round "what?" "Come with me" Snape says. We walk behind him and I know he heard what I said, we walk into the potions class room and sit down." "Did I hear you say you nearly killed someone?" He says as I am trying to form a excuse. "No I didn't, I was telling him.....about a book" ok, that's good now Ells you need to make more. "What book" he says "it's called.....series of unfortunate events" for some reason Nakaii is still and I'm just trying not to get in trouble, reminding you this is 2nd year for me. "I see, choose your words more wisely next time, you may go." Me and Nakaii leave. "OMG, stress" I say as we walk to our next lesson. "Oh shit." I whisper under my breath "what?" "We are so late for our next lesson" "what is it?" "Defence against the dark arts!" We start running because we don't want to be late.

"And that's why" lupin says as we hurts through the door "ah, Malfoy and Snape you have decided to join us, what is your excuse for being late?" "So, we, got a bit urm" Nakaii starts. "You can tell me after class, take a textbook and turn to page 34, Malfoy sit next too Hermione and Snape sit next too Longbottom" ugh we work best together, me and Hermione, no, my family hates Muggleborns but at least we are both smart, and we ended up working ok together.

Everyone leaves and Lupin keeps us " professor Snape kept us behind because he thought I said I killed someone but I was talking about a book" I say. "Well, I have to give you a detention so tonight at 6" he says tapping his wand on the table, ugh, detention what my parents are going to say I don't know. But I do, because I got a howler, oh no.

I was just in my dorm and my Owl dropped a letter on my lap "Oh Ells, you got a howler" "oh, no, oh, god. Well then" I open it and hahah oh god, it was so much worse than I imagined. Blah, basically saying bad job, ugh, anyway I don't care anymore, haha!!

Anyway let's get back to the story...