Jobs

Last day of school.
I woke up in my bed, the sun was shining through the window, it's my last day in this castle. I woke up Nakaii and put in my suit, I don't like dresses, Nakaii had being so much than a year ago, she lost a lot of people, so did I, me and Luna are together, and Rosie and Draco are getting married in the summer which is cute. Nakaii and Cedric are together now, he has definitely needed some adjusting but he is himself again, my parents have after 7 years accepted me. I got in the quidditch team this year and Draco got an amazing job in the ministry. Anyway back to today.

I walked out and me and my friends planned to see each other before lessons today, we had a free period so we walked down to hogsmead, it's truly beautiful in summer, and we got some tea.
"Last day, a year ago I didn't think I would survive to this day" Hannah sighed.
"So, the big question of what are all of you doing after this?" Nakaii asked.
"I think I might apply for an apprenticeship at Beaubaxons" Hannah said excitedly "and then hopefully get a proper job there."
"Time lord stuff, making sure the wizarding world doesn't mess with time to much" Sam said.
"Will you come back?" I asked.
"Of course I will, I also have to make sure none of you end up in Askaban" he laughed.
"I'm not sure" Rebecca said.
"Same, I'll see where the wind blows me, I'm thinking America, the wizard school there I'm sure could use some hogwarts touch" Morgain chuckled.
"I want to learn about wands, maybe own a shop of mine one day" Lyla said.
"Don't forget we're doing it together!" Zazie butted in.
"I can't forget!"
"I want to continue potions, I really want to take the place of potions teacher, just like him" Nakaii said proudly. "Ells, what about you?"
"I know exactly where I want to get too, I decided this along time ago and because of what happened I think it would be perfect! The head of the department of the misuse of the dark arts" I just say of the 3 times, haha.
"That will be perfect for you, so perfect" Nakaii laughed.
"I just want to stop anyone who wants to hurt others, I need to make sure all the death eaters are gone" I said. We walked back up to hogwarts and once again over the bridge that was now fixed. The day went so quickly until the end when we were going to go. I packed everything and me and Nakaii stood in the room.

"Remember when we came in here first and dib'sd beds" she turned to me.
"Or when I told you I was adopted"
"Or when you realised you had to die"
"Or when you helped me realise I was bisexual"
"Or when we had a party"
"Or when we had meetings so we could help stop Voldemort" we didn't care about saying his same. 
"I'm going to miss this place, but I'm so happy that we made it through!"
"Together" she took my hand. "Let's go" we grabbed are stuff and closed the door for the last time, we walked with all our friends down to the train and we boarded. We grabbed a carriage and sat in it.
"Bye hogwarts" Hannah said sadly.
"It's not the end, we will be back someday" Sam said. We talked all the way back until we got to the station where I was greeted by Draco and Rosie, and all our family's.
"I wish my dad could be here" Nakaii sadly said as we grabbed our stuff.
"We are your family, and we are here, and he is here, he never left us, he knows" Hannah said.
"Come on Nakayi, Tami, Draco, and Rosie are waiting for us, and we should get back to the manor" I smiled as we walked out.
"DRACO!" I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Hello Ells" he said calmly as he plied me off him.
"Rosie!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"Ells it's great to see you." Tami said with Nakayi.
"Tami, how is my new minister doing?" Did I forget to say she's the minister, hah, I must have!
"Good thanks, now am I right that your going to America in the summer?"
"How did you know that?" I stuttered.
"I have my ways" she smirked. "Nakayi told me"
"Well she's right, I want to learn more and America is where it's going to happen" we apperated to malfoy manor where Rosie and Draco where living.

1 year later......
So, I got back from America, I learned so much! I've gone back to the minestry where I've found Harry doing a great job, Ron, and Hermione being the minester?

Draco has got an amazing job! So has Rosie, they actually got married! Me and Luna are going great, and now I'm doing my dream job, head of the department of the misuse of the dark arts. I'm going to stop things, and help people.
———
So I have one more chapter for this part of the story, BUT I'm going to write an alternative ending, I promise it's worth staying for!!!